Sexy

.

The journey to his father's house kept Nunew smiling.
The couple's hands were reluctant to separate. Touching each other.
As if to repay the 12 days of longing for the touch.

"Hia, should Nhu call Pa first?"
Nunew remembered that his father was expecting guests, so he went home first.

Nunew was worried that if his father's guests were still there when they arrived, it would be a big question why a famous Thai actor was visiting his father's house.

"Why? Is there something important?"

"Pa has gone home earlier this afternoon because there will be guests coming to visit him. Nhu is worried if they'll still be there when we arrive and they see Hia..."

Nunew didn't continue his sentence. He was sure Zee understood what he was saying.

The actor laughed at his lover's worries. He squeezed the tiny hand in his,

"It's okay, it's not a problem."

"Are you sure, Hia?"

Nunew was still unsure of what was going to happen. But if he thought about it, his father could introduce his boyfriend as someone who helped his ice cream shop grow.

The actor just smiled and nodded reassuringly,

"100% sure!"

.

.

From the outside, his father's house looked lively.
The last time Nunew was here was 4 days ago when he was angry for failing to confirm his lover about the rumors.

2 cars were parked in the yard. One was his father's car, while the other Nunew didn't recognize.

The lights and laughter of the night could be heard from inside the house.
Zee parked his white Cayenne next to the red car of Nunew's father's guest.

The actor took some gifts from the trunk before entering the door.
Nunew entered first.

In the front room sat a tall foreign man. His long brown hair was neatly combed back and tied up. His muscles peeked out from under the dark blue polo shirt he wore. He was talking on the phone in Italian.

Is this Pa's guest? Nunew thought.
He had never seen this man in his life.

The stranger noticed Nunew's arrival. He hung up the phone and put it in his pocket and stood up.

The sweet young man hurriedly gave a wai to the much taller man in front of him.

"Oh! You're here!"
The actor's voice greeted from behind.

"Mr. Panich! Nice to meet you again."
The stranger shook the hand of Zee who was standing behind Nunew.

"You too. Thanks for your help the other day."
Zee returned the gesture.

"It's my pleasure to help Lady Visconti's brother. She's inside."

Hearing Visconti's name mentioned, Nunew widened his eyes and turned to his lover. He never thought that the guest his father was referring to was his lover's sister.

"Phi Bow's here?!"

Zee nodded. He introduced Nunew to the man in front of them.
"Nhu, this is Elio, Bow's assistant and personal bodyguard. And Elio, this is Nunew, my boyfriend."

"Oh hello sir, you look absolutely lovely just as Mr. Panich said. And I can see why Lady Visconti adores you."
The stranger greeted in Italian-accented English, extending his hand to Nunew.