I Love You

Zee laid his tired body down on the bed. It felt good to be back home.

He took the pillow that Nunew used everyday, hugged it and inhaled deeply.
Nunew's scent lingered on the pillow.
He missed that sweet boy so much.

5:00 p.m., his little lover was still working at his father's ice cream shop.

The misunderstanding between the two had passed.
Well ... although it almost got worse and ended in a breakup. Good thing, that didn't happen.

All because of his sister's negligence which felt very silly when recounted.

Bzzzz...
Bzzzz…

The phone vibrations  interrupted his comfortable moment. The actor grumbled, annoyed by the incoming call. 

The pillow with his lover's scent was still in his arms as his hand tried to reach the phone on the bedside table. 

Park.
His assistant of six years was calling him.

"Hey! This is about your plan. Are you going to do it tonight? If so, I need to contact the organizing team right away."

Park's voice on the other side immediately asked a question without saying hello first.

"Yes. Sorry to trouble you. Please arrange it for me, give me your best."

The actor leaves everything to his assistant. Park had been with him for 6 years, he was well acquainted with Zee's wishes and tastes. And Zee always gave him full trust for things that he couldn't do alone.

"Ok! Leave it to me! I'll give you the details later."

"Thank you Park. Thank you so much. You're the best!"

Zee sighed after hanging up the phone. He hugged Nunew's pillow again and inhaled.

His chest was pounding, he was a little restless. The handsome man already had a plan to surprise his boyfriend by picking him up at the store. 

More than a week of separation with a few problems made his chest feel the thrill again like the first time he realized he had fallen for the young man.

Zee felt guilty, but also very homesick. He couldn't guess how his boyfriend would react when he saw him again.
Between excitement and worry, his feelings were mixed. 

After a good rest, the actor headed to the bathroom to clean up. He wanted to look his best when he met the lover boy of his dreams again.

He chose a shirt wrapped with a blue-striped white suit to solidify his look tonight. Checked himself in the mirror in the wardrobe room of his and Nunew's apartment. He opened the top two buttons of his white shirt to make it more casual. 

Actually, his choice of clothes tonight was a bit too neat and flashy just to pick up his boyfriend, but he felt he wanted to look perfect when they met again after almost two weeks apart.

He checked his appearance once again by slightly adjusting his hair that was already neatly arranged. 

There was a tingling feeling that kept creeping into his stomach. He looked a little nervous. But he tried to calm himself down by taking a deep breath and exhaling with a slight shout.

"Wooohh!! Let's do this!"

.

.

.

Nunew was still busy cleaning up the ice cream shop with the other three employees. 

His father had already gone home. He said there would be guests coming to the house so he had to be back before they arrived.