Dessert 🔞

Picking up Nunew from his ice cream shop is nothing new for Zee, but it's not a frequent opportunity.

His busy schedule as an actor sometimes means he has to go home late at night, early in the morning, or even not going home for a few days.

So, if he has the time to pick up his boyfriend, he definitely does.

Unfortunately, his pretty boyfriend often asks him to go home first and rest without having to wait for him until the store closes.

Nunew thought Zee would be better spent resting at home rather than picking up and waiting for him, considering the tight schedule of filming and other events waiting for the next day.

As Zee has been busy this week filming a television series that he needs to finish before flying to Milan to attend an event and filming a commercial.

But tonight the young pretty man gave up. Letting his actor boyfriend wait for him and taking him home.

After all, Nunew himself missed seeing the street lights at night from the passenger seat while exchanging riddles with his handsome lover.

The ride home was an exciting one for both of them.

.

.

Nunew arranges some of the ice cream he brought from the store into the freezer in their apartment.

"Hia, Nhu will take a shower first."

"Ah, ok!"

Zee replied while looking through the movie script offered to him. The manager asked him to read it and immediately consider his decision to star in or let it go.

25 minutes passed, Nunew came back downstairs with slightly wet hair and Zee's light gray pajama top that was too big for his figure.

His white chest peeked out from under the pajamas that were buttoned low.

The bottom hem of the pajamas reached the thighs of the young man who had just taken a bath. It could not be seen whether he was wearing something underneath or not. His smooth white legs are unobstructed.

"Why are you having ice cream?"

The younger man asked from behind the kitchen counter to his lover who was eating ice cream while reading a script on the long sofa in front of the television.

"Why not? You made this for me. And I'm enjoying every bit of the love you've poured into this ice cream."

The actor shrugged his shoulders. A little confused because this was the first time his sweet boyfriend lay a protest when he ate his ice cream.

"I did make it for you. But that's not how you eat it."

"It's not? Really? How?"

Zee frowned, lifted the ice cream bowl above his face and looked at the bottom of the bowl, then the sides. He even twirled the ice cream bowl he was holding.

He did not understand where he went wrong eating the ice cream he was holding.

"It's not. And don't eat it like that, Hiaa..~"

Nunew stomped his foot on the floor and hit the counter..his face a little sullen.

The older man stopped his hand from scooping the ice cream into his mouth. His favorite ice cream, the one that Nunew made for him.

His lover's whining was a sign that he had done something wrong. Unfortunately, he didn't understand what was wrong.

"Okay I'm sorry baby, but ......why?"