Chapter 6: Concrete to Leather

Under the cover of the night, the trio-Luke, Brian, and John-made their way through the dimly lit streets of West Baltimore.

Luke, Brian, and John opted for attire that blended into the urban night. Luke chose a dark hoodie, concealing much of his features. Brian, with an understanding of the city's underground, wore a leather jacket. John, less experienced in the art of shadiness, settled for a casual look-a hoodie and jeans.

As they reached the door, Brian, experienced in this area, took the lead. He knocked on the door with a distinct pattern, a signal recognized by those on the other side.

The door cracked open, revealing a burly bouncer who eyed them with a scrutinizing gaze.

"Good evening Tony, looking sharp."

The bouncer didn't speak back to him, he only stepped aside, granting them entry.

The trio entered a dimly lit corridor, muffled sounds of distant fights and raucous cheers emanated from beyond the walls.

"When we open this next door- you all shut your mouths and do not speak unless spoken to." Brian made clear.

"Yes sir, Master Wright." Luke says jokingly.

Brian, unamused, glanced at Luke.

"Please do not get yourself killed. This is the hangout area of some of the most dangerous criminals in the city."

With a push, Brian opened the door, revealing the heart of Shen-Tek's underground empire. The trio stepped into a heavily lit arena.

Tons of adoring fans are yelling for their favorite fighters, some fans even have V.I.P seats!

"AND OUR WINNER IS SHAMROCK!"

A loud voice echoed from the top stands! He was standing in front of a throne. He had a skull mask made from real bone covering his face, and a crown incrusted with jewels on his head. Shen-Tek wasn't wearing a shirt, showing off his skin covered in tribal tattoos, intricate patterns painted on his body.

"Anyone here think they can go toe to toe with our champion here? No? I didn't think so!" Shen-Tek's laughter echoed through the room as the crowd roared.

Brian, seizing the moment, smiled and stood up from the stands. "Shamrock here isn't anything compared to my friend Spine-Eater!" he declared, raising Luke's arm in the air.

"Brian! Are you fucking nuts?!" Luke protested, pulling his arm down, but it was too late.

"Spine-Eater, you say?" Shen-Tek's interest peaked.

"If that means we've got a challenger... LET'S SEE WHAT SPINE-EATER IS MADE OF!"

Brian walks with Luke to the ring...

"Come on Spine-Eater, we've got to go beat that Irish bastard!"

Brian said.

"This isn't real- this isn't real. Brian, he is twice my body mass! Look at him! He could snap me in half, the only thing I've got on him his height." Luke was panicking.

"Trust me, you are going to be a menace." Brian said unfazed by Luke's worried nature.

Luke stepped into the ring, Brian and John being on the outside being his supporters.