𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 (𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1)

𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 1

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm irrecoverably and utterly in love with you"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

playing: [𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦] - [ 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 ]
1:35 ————♡———————————— 3:17

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[001]

"We're already here, you guys," your father said as he parked his car in front of a luxurious mansion.

You watch the mansion in awe for a moment before you stepped out the car and got your suitcase from the trunk of his fancy car, your mother eventually trailing behind you. Sucking up the deep breath you were holding, you gave her a strained smile.

"It's okay, Y/n." She muttered as she walked closer to you, grabbing your shoulder with a gentle smile, "I know you'll like it here."

You scoff a little but soon after, you sent back a small yet soft smile.

You were soon all sitting on the fancy table in the kitchen, and you already felt your parents stare you down.

You laugh weekly under your breath, "is there something on my face..?"

Your parents were strict yet polite people, always putting their priorities on you. You could immediately tell that once you guys settle in, they would get you back to acting soon enough—you hold the urge to sigh at that. Instead, you tilt your head in confusion as they remained silent for a moment.

Your mother puts a hand on her cheek as she spoke softly, suddenly breaking the silence, "Tomorrow is your first day, I just want you to be humble and make lots of friends!" Your father nodded along to her every word.

"Just be yourself!" Your father said as he playfully punched your arm.

You nodded, "Yeah, okay."

"Well then, let's get some rest. It's been a long day," he said as he clapped his hands dramatically in the air, ordering that you guys immediately head to bed.

The sound of the alarm woke you up, much to your dismay and your eyes fluttered open as you walked through your closet, the nerves catching up to you almost instantly. As you finally you got ready, you head down to the kitchen and you feigned surprise once you saw your parents already being there.

You grabbed a toast and an apple and took a seat down the table.

"Well." You perked your head up as your father continued, "Do you want me to drop you off school?"

You shook your head, sending him an apologetic smile his way. He nodded in understanding as he continued digging into his breakfast.

"Well I'm finished, I'll head off now." You grabbed your book bag as you walked out.

"Good luck!"