𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 (𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2)

𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 1

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 '𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.'"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

playing: [𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦] - [𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴]
1:05 ———————♡———-————2:30

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[002]

You watched the news on your phone while you were getting for school.

"We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves. But for now...we're not making much headway." He muttered sheepishly towards the end.

You laughed a little too hard at the sight, making plagg wake up from his little nap.

"Quiet down, will ya?" He grumbled.

You roll your eyes as plagg quickly managed to get right back to sleep meanwhile you continued watching the news from your phone.

"Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, ladybug and chatón noire to save us all. Our lives depend on them."

You had to let out a sigh at that, you weren't aware that many lives were in danger until it was thrown at your face. You quickly turned off your phone, grabbed your bag and left for school.

You purposely came inside school a few minutes late as you were trying to get rid of the cheese smell, to no avail.

As soon as you entered the school, you let out a sigh of relief when you weren't met with a mob inside and immediately went up the stairs, trying to get inside class as soon as possible.

When you entered, you already heard the voice of the girl you met yesterday.

"Adrikins! I saved the seat in the front me, so that you'll sit right in front of me!" You heard Chloe shout, the said boy thanking her as he sat down.

When Chloe finally noticed you she gasped, already pushing you to introduce yourself to...adrikins? What an unfortunate name.

"Hey there! The names Adrien."

He introduced himself as he extended out his hand for you to take. Good for him, that's not his name. You stifle a laugh as you extended your hand out towards him.

You shook his hand, "y/n."

A huge smile appeared on his face as he shook your hand, his green eyes shining with joy.

"So you guys are friends with Chloe, huh?"

You both snap your attention at the boy sitting beside Adrien. He points at the blonde, who disgustingly seemed to be removing the gum that was in her mouth and placed it on the seat below her.