𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘳

𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘥𝘺𝘣𝘶𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 1

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦...𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦! 𝘕𝘰!! Wait 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦...𝘶𝘨𝘩-𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴."

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

playing: [I only have eyes for you] - [The Flamingos]
1:27 ——————♡————————— 3:19

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[004]

After the whole photoshoot fiasco, you and Adrien got close together to consider one another as friends. So, he reminded you that his birthday was today and made a mental note to immediately congratulate him when you reached school.

Waking up, you got ready for school and shortly after you poked plagg's belly to wake him up. "Plagg, wake your ass up we have to go." You mumbled, as you put your things on your bag—including a ziploc bag filled of cheese.

He groaned, a glare forming in his features. "Just skip today." He suggested, his glare never wavering. "Can't. Adrien's birthday today." Groaning once again, plagg placed himself on your bag making you smile in content.

You head over to the kitchen, grabbing an apple to eat along the way to school. Your mother noticed, immediately walking over to you. "Is that all you're having?" She asked, brows furrowed slightly. You nod as you took a bite out of the apple. "Here, take this." She handed you a granola bar, giving you a side hug as she wished you a good day at school.

Near the entrance of the school, you noticed the two boys standing by and walked towards them.

"Hey, Adrien. Happy birthday." You congratulated, giving him a big hug after. You smiled at the boy next to him as you walked by him, "hey, what's up?" You gave him a fist bump and you noticed him blowing some bubbles.

"Y/n, don't you find it ridiculous that Adrien's father doesn't let him have a party?" Asking, he glances at you and continues blowing his bubbles angrily. Your eyes widen as you look at him, "really?" He nods and closes his eyes in frustration.

"He's just a downer, besides I've tried convincing him, he's just really stubborn." He said, coming to his father's defense. Nino wrapped his arm around his shoulder, "it's your birthday, dude. Insist!"

Your eyes slightly widened as you came up with an idea, "why-"

You were interrupted by the blunette that suddenly appeared in front of the three of you, making you forget what you were about to say. She laughed awkwardly as she met your gaze, red hues placed on her cheeks. "Hey!" She waved, her hands placed behind her back. You smiled softly as you waved back. She seemed to remember something as her eyes went wide.

She pulled the gift that was hidden behind her back, "I just wanted to give you this." As she spoke, she handed the blonde the gift. He took it, thanking her as a small yet awkward smile appeared on his face.