𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘳

𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 2

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

playing: [Amor Eterno] - [Rocío Dúrcal]
0:00♡————————————————————6:50

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[014]

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I always add cream to the chocolate to make the ganache extra velvety. Then I let it infuse for one minute."

You watched Mr. Dupain-Cheng in awe as he taught the class his baking skills. He seemed to enjoy teaching it himself, as he was asked to teach the class about pastries and all that other stuff. You stood beside Alya, who was currently talking with Marinette meanwhile recording the lesson.

"I love it when your dad comes and gives us pastry lessons," Alya whispered.

Marinette laughed as she replied, "So does he."

You watched their interaction with a little smile, though it fell when Chloe dramatically leaned over your shoulder, "The horrors, N/n. The horrors! Do they really think I'd get my hands dirty cooking like some... maid?!"

"What are you talking about?" Unlike her, you whispered; just to not distract others from listening to the man teaching.

"If I wanted a croissant, I'd get my butler to do it." She added, bringing her free hand over her forehead to emphasize her distress.

"You mean macaroons?" You corrected, gently pushing her head away from your shoulder. She pursed her lips as she walked back towards Sabrina, who watched your interaction with her closely. You shrugged it off as you continued watching the baker explain the lesson.

"It's all done with a flick of the wrist, but you mustn't go too fast or you might splash yourself." He humorously said, resulting with Chloe making another snarky comment.

Mr. Dupain-cheng later showed the bowl of his mixture to everyone in class and everyone gasped at the sight.

Rose gushed, "It's beautiful!"

Everyone hummed in agreement as they remained staring at the bowl that'll soon make their freshly made macaroons.

"Now we need to chill it for half an hour." He explained, before calling out for Marinette. She seemed slightly startled as she turned to face her father, "Yes, dad?"

"Could you put this in the cafeteria fridge, please? In the meantime, I'll show your friends how to whip out egg whites!" He spoke enthusiastically.

Marinette smiled as she grabbed the bowl and headed out the class, meanwhile Mr. Dupain-Cheng continued his teaching. It later came to a sudden halt when the fire alarm went off. You heard him sigh in disappointment before the teacher dismissed everyone safely out the classroom.

Once you guys walked towards the courtyard, the principal entered with a fireman beside him, his face twisting with slight anger. "So, some smart aleck had the bright idea of calling the fire department." He informed, looking at every single student with disdain.