Minutes to Seconds (smut)

Steve- 16
Soda- 15
Steve's POV:
Soda's been down since his girl broke up with him. He really loved her and they were cute. But she's been cheating, and she came clean, which also meant she picked which one she was keeping.
And it wasn't him.

I don't know how or why she could break up with Soda? I don't know how anyone could break up with him?

But nevertheless, he's sad so I'm gonna take him to a movie to cheer him up. It's a romance. I know he's crazy. But he said it was what he wanted to watch and I really just wanna make him smile right now.

We get in the car and he's pretty silent in the car. It's been like that for a while now. Silence from him. I'm not used to it, but I'm trying to give him his space.

When we get there and sit down it stays silent. We go through to scenes, blah blah the girl running, the boy chasing.

It takes me a while to realize we're holding hands. It takes me another while to realize he's snuggling and pulling me closer. Maybe he's just needing some affection. Being clingy.

The couple in the movie are finally getting closer, took them damn long enough.

It took me a while to realize he was in my lap. He's still playing with my hands when they finally kiss. Now we're just left with the corny ass ending.

It only took me a second to realize he was kissing me. It was hard, yet relieving. He was moaning and blushing hard. This was his first kiss with a boy I knew it. I never knew he liked guys, maybe this was his experiment.

He pulled away trembling and wiped his lips,
"s-sorry." I could tell that had embarrassed him.

"It's okay you needed that." I rub his back.

"You're I did." He pauses and almost frowns before he says, "Steve. I think I love you."

"I know you love you me Soda. I love you, too."