1

READ THIS 1ST~~~

Not best seller written

will or may have

dirty filthy kinks & detail

sex

analingus

pegging

blood

murder

things that should happen irl or cant

rape

violence 

bondage 

public sex

miscarriage

death

abortion

gxg

if anything listed bothers you don't proceed

( Female oc name is - Lynn Carter)

____________________________________________________________

Being New to Charming California I didn't know a whole lot about who resided in the small town and who was the nosy fuckers that wanted to get in your business.

But as the time went on I had learned greatly about the residents and the nosy fuckers and they had learned about me. Well what I wanted them to know.

I had met and befriended the biker club known as the sons of anarchy.

and they had learned that I'm a sex worker. and that I record myself masturbating and getting fucked.

Tig the kinky blue eye horn dog volunteered to be my cam partner anytime.

None of them had tried to force sex on me cause they had witnessed first hand what happens when someone tries.

See when a Prospect learned of my occupation he thought it be smart to force himself on me and touch me without my consent. 

Safe to say I broke his dick, shattered his nose, and nearly sliced his pecker off.

the sons removed his kutte and banned him from returning to Charming. 

But they do enjoy it when I have sex for all to see. 

They've said watching me getting fucked and listening to my moans beats going to Cara Cara hands down. 

Tig is the main one I'll fuck cause that man is kinky and naughty. he gets my pussy so fucking wet that when we fuck you can hear the squelching of my pussy as she's being fucked.

I had let Gemma eat my pussy and Wendy as well.  

hell, Wendy and I made bank when I recorded us eating each other's pussy.

And yes Jax was right there watching the whole thing along with Tig.

I had fucked Jax as well and made a shit ton of money when I recorded it.

When I record people fucking me I make sure no one can tell who they are. I keep their identity a secret and I use a different name as well.

_______________________________________________________________

unknown number of chapters

chapter lengths vary