2

I laid there with my legs wide open while Tiggy pounded my pussy as I recorded a close up pussy fucking video.

the sounds of his skin slapping my ass and my wet pussy filled the air and I knew that tons of viewers would get off on this video.

"ugh... Dez baby don't fucking stop" I moaned

Tig looked at me and I winked.

We had come up with names to use for this video should either of us say a name. His is Dez and mine is Luce.

He grabbed hold of the camera and lowered it to where they would really get a close shot of him fucking my pussy.

"you like this Luce?" he asked

"Yeah, Dez baby I do." I moaned

When he handed the camera back he started to fuck my pussy up and I was cumming left and right.

when he pulled out he took the camera and faced it towards my pussy and zoomed in showing his cum leaking out of me.

I hummed before I took the camera back and stopped recording then turned the camera off before sitting it to the side.

"go on Tiggy you know you want to," I say as I scooted down and lifted my hips up bringing my knees up to my chest.

he laid down and grabbed my ass cheeks as he started to eat the creampie from my pussy.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the pleasure that his tongue was giving me and the erotic feeling of him licking our creampie from my pussy.

When he pulled back I let my legs go before I sat up along with him and I started kissing him as I pushed him down on his back and then I moved around so my pussy was in his face and I deep throated his cock with no hint or nothing.

this is one of my favorite things to do with Tig after we fuck.