4

I had gone to my doctor to get a full check up and physical when I had found out that Tiggy had gotten me pregnant like he had wanted. and my body was way different then other pregnant women. I had found out my breast had produced milk and I'm not heavily pregnant. heck I don't know how pregnant I am. but I had found out along with my doctor that my tittes have milk.

"alright I'm just gonna examine your breast so if you'll remove the piercings I'll get to it." she said

so I removed the piercings and placed them in a paper towel before I shoved them in my pocket.

"alright I'll pinch your nipples and squeeze your breast to see if there is anything wrong" she warns.

"I may moan. i get turned on with nipple pleasure and titty groping and squeezing" I tell her

"moan all you want" she says

I nodded my head before I watched her take her time playing with my breast before she softly touched my nipples.

"Oh...." I moaned

she pinched them and pulled on them before she started to really get me going. when she went to pinch my nipple as she squeezed my tit that's when milk dripped out.

"well looks like you're very different. you're lactating" she says

I looked and seen just what she was talking about and I was a bit surprised but not much.

"is there anything wrong?" I asked

"nope your breast and nipples are perfectly fine" she says letting my tits go before she back up.

I wiped the milk droplet and fixed my shirt before I took my discharge papers and left.

I had managed to get seen the same day by an obgyn where I found out I'm two in half months.

when I had asked if pregnant women lactate around that time she told me no and that me doing so is very very rare and unique.

After I got the pictures I thanked her and left scheduling my follow up.

I had thought of different ways to tell Tig I was pregnant. but when he came over and just ate my pusy I didn't need to cause he had noticed some body changes and when he got a taste of milk from my titties he put it together.

"your pregnant arent you?" he asked

"two in half months. and the while lactating nipples is a real rare ordeal" I tell him

"that's why your piercings are gone?" he asked

"yeah" I say

"will you get re-pierced?" he asked

"no. cause I know this pregnancy will not be the last" I tell him

"still gonna make sex videos?" he asked

"will it bother you me being pregnant and making them videos?" I asked

"no cause I'll be in a great majority of them" he says

I grinned before giving him some kisses.

"live with me. marry me" I say

"Definitely" he says before he kisses me again.

we have a couple of quickies before cleaning up and heading outta town to elope then come back and fucked like horn dog we are.