5

I had asked Tiggy the other day if he would be willing to make a breastfeeding video. I told him that I'd blur his face out and only his lips and my tit would be shown.

He agreed knowing I wasn't gonna give either of our identities away.

So we had made the video and I edited it before I showed him so he knew I was being truthful. then I posted it.

every since then Tiggy has been latch to my tit and breastfeeding from me. 

he doesn't care where we are or who is around us. he will come to me free my tit and latch on and start to nurture from me.

Which brings us to where I am at the moment

I was sitting on the couch next to wendy as she was trying to calm a really fuzzy Abel. when Tig came over freed my tit and latched on.

I bit back the moan I wanted to let go.

"can Abel have some?"

I looked at Wendy before I freed my other breast and carefully took Abel and laid him right at my nipple when he felt it he latched on and started suckling and calming down.

"thank you so much. I've had ways of calming him down. and I forgot to bring some milk" she says

"Its perfectly fine" I assured her as I held him in my arms.

Tiggy started to tug on my nipple till I lightly tapped his cheek. making him stop and go back to just sucking.

"does it hurt?" Wendy asked

"which one?' I asked

she laughed

"both" she stayed

"Tig has his days when he gets rough and I have to get him to ease up or I'll push him off. where Abel he's not hurting me one bit" I replied

she nods her head before she excused herself and walked off.

Tiggy pulled back and looked at me before looking at a nursing Abel then back up at me.

"what?" I asked

"are you preping yourself for our baby?" he asked

"no. I'm helping a friend" I replied

he nodded his head before he fixed my shirt and bent lower to kiss my bump.

When ABel finished I carefully moved him and fixed my top before I softly started to burp him.

"thank you" Wendy says as she comes and carefully takes Abel to go and lay him down for his nap.

"does JT need you?" I asked

Tig shook his head

"wanna head home?" I asked

"Yeah" he says

he gets up and helps me up before we wave bye to everyone as he helps me into my car before he goes and gets on his bike and we leave.

when I got home I stripped down and waited for Tig.

"damn baby" he says quickly shutting the door behind him before he strips and comes over to me.

"Daddy I want fucked. I wanna feel you in my belly" I moaned as I started kissing him and licking his chest.

he carefully lifts me up by my ass and carries me off to our room.

"if it starts to get uncomfy please use your safeword" he says

"I will I promise" I tell him

he laid me down and carefully eased his cock inside of me before he pushed deeper being careful not to hit my bump when he moved.

I moaned as he pushed and moved within me.

 when I felt that all too familiar feeling in my belly I closed my eyes and hummed.

he started to fuck me like I wanted as he creased my body and praised me for being his good momma.

I reopened my eyes and looked up at him watching his beautiful blue eyes darken like night sky during a storm.

"feels so good Daddy," I tell him

He looks at me and smiles.

"you feel me in your belly huh?" He asked

"Yeah and if I wasn't pregnant you'd be able to see you bulging me," I replied

He smiled before he carefully leaned down and started kissing me.

I cupped his face and kissed him with so much love and passion he could drown in it as well as myself.

after we fucked missionary we moved around fucking in different positions. and ended in side by side with his cock nestled in my pussy while his hands were on my belly and tit.