6

I know that with my being very pregnant with Tig's very first boy. that he enjoys and loves pleasuring me in many different ways.

So now its my turn to pleasure him. and despite me being very pregnant I will do what I can to pleasure him.

Since pegging isn't anything new between us. I had the strap on, and plenty of fake cocks. as well as lube.

I got freshened up cause I knew any minute now Tig would come home. and I wanted to be waiting for him with the strap on.

Once I stripped down I grabbed the strap on and picks a cock that I wanted to use before I put it in the o ring before I grabbed the lube I was gonna use and I went over to the bed and pulled the covers back before I climbed in and laid the club near by.

"Baby I'm home" TIg called out

"bedroom daddy" I called back

I could hear him moving through the house before he came into the bedroom.

"hi baby" he greeted

"Hi daddy" I replied

he removes his kutte and weapons before he strips down. when he gets in the bed that's when he notices the strap on.

He looks at me and I smiled.

"I'm gonna do my best to pleasure you daddy. I know you've done it for me so many times now its my turn" I tell him

he nods his head and lays in bed.

I carefully move around so I could give him kisses before I move to where I need to be and watch as he bends his legs and makes access to his ass easy.

" thank you" I say

"welcome" he replied

I move around a bit before I lay on my side facing his ass and start licking his ass hearing him moan and call out my name.

I probe his ass with my tongue a few times before I move up and suck his sac then I sit up carefully and move back into position.

I grab the lube and carefully put some on the cock before I smear the rest on his ass then grab the wrag and clean my hands before I grab his leg with one hand and guide the cock into his ass with the other.

his moans get louder as the cock slips inside him deeper.

Once I'm fully inside of him I stay still allowing his ass to get accustomed to the invasion.

"please momma move" he begged

I take my time rocking back and forth as I use my free hand on the toy and jerk his cock making his moans louder.

Watching the enjoyment and pleasure etch across his fame makes me smile cause I'm succeeding in what I had wanted to do.

I pick up my pace a bit but I don't rush it as I want this moment to last cause I don't know if I'll get this chance or opportunity any time soon.

When I felt hands on my belly I looked and seen him rubbing my belly.

"the fact that you're pregnant with my son and your pleasuring me gets me so fucking hard." he says

"I wasn't sure how this would feel or if you'd get enjoyment out of it. or if i'd be uncomfortable" I tell him

"When it comes to you baby. I practically get enjoyment out of a simple kiss or licks on my tip" he say

I giggled

"cause your my naughty daddy" I tell him

He moaned and grunted before he shot a few ropes of cum on his stomach.

"Yeah baby I am." he says finally.

I carefully pulled out and removed the cock before I slipped the harness off and I crawled around and carefully moved before I started to lean down and lick his cum off his stomach.

"give me that pussy baby" he says

"I'll suffocate you" I tell him

he looked at me like I don't give a fuck.

"Tig you know if you wanna eat my pussy we do it from behind or side ways." I tell him

"I now but I just want to feel your pussy on my face as you sit on it" he says

"I don't wanna suffocate you baby" I tell him

"I swear that I'll tap on you if I cant breath" he says

I sighed before I reluctantly did like he wanted.

 he started kissing and licking my pussy like an eager man on a mission.

it felt incredible but I was focused on not suffocating him despite him telling me he'd tap on me if he couldn't breath.

he was so lost in the pleasure he didn't realize I wasn't moaning or anything. 

my body naturally reacted and I came but not a sound left my mouth.

once I came I moved off his face and started to clean up grabbing the lube, cock, and harness before I disappeared in the bathroom.

When I finished cleaning up and walked back out and saw Tig laying on his side.

"thank you." he says

"welcome" I say before I grab the lotion and start to apply it to my body while Tig laid there watching getting intreeged and turned on by what I was doing.