7

Something seemed to be getting said about me at the clubhouse cause every time I go there people will look at me and talk or whisper lowly to who they had been previously speaking to.

Now I am no Fool I know half of them know about what my occupancy was before a took maternity leave. and half of them like to talk shit about me because of it and they will judge me. 

But never have they had enough balls or hair on their pussy to come to say shit to my face.

I headed over to the clubhouse to see how things was going since I hadn't been here in a long while when I seen two croweaters whispering while staring at me.

I wasn't gonna cause a scene or stir shit. so for now I just walked by and headed inside.

I greeted everyone that I seen before I gave Tig a kiss.

"you okay?" he asked as he started rubbing my belly once I sat beside him.

"Yep. no pain or discomfort." I say

"still dealing with the shit?" he asked

I nodded my head

"want me to deal with it?" he asked

"if you want" I replied

"I will cause no one will effect your pregnancy. you've done one hell of a job thus far. for some stupid fuck to ruin it by running their fucking mouth but not having the guts to step up and say it to your face" he says

I sighed before I laid back and relaxed in his touch.

"but like I said I'll take care of it" he says

I looked at him and smiled.

"I know you with Tigger," I tell him before I lift my head and give him a kiss before I start playing with his curls.

for a while nothing is said and its peaceful, but all goo quietness and peacefulness must sadly come to an end when shit talking whores let their arrogant tounges flap.

when the two crow whores walked in they was still talking shit about me only this time they was talking so everyone within hearing distance could hear.

Tig gave me a kiss before he let me stomach go and I moved my hand watching him get up and make his way over to the whores.

I didn't hear what he was saying to them but whatever he said made them look at him pale before they nodded their heads.

"Now get the fuck outta the clubhouse and never come back. oh and be sure to tel the other crow whores what I told you." he says before he walks back over to me while they high tail it outta there.

Tig sits back down picks my feet up and rubs my legs while I go back to playing with his curls not saying anything as everything went back to peace and quiet.