Beach Day!

3rd person POV:

It was FINALLY Thanksgiving break. Sun had just been relaxing on the couch, seeming pretty bored. Just as he was about to get up, he heard his phone buzz. Sun picked up his phone, and saw....Earth messaged him?

Earth, unfortunately, went to a different college. Sun and Moon haven't really been talking to Earth a lot. So, it was a surprise to see Earth messaging Sun. Sun opened the text to see what it was.

Earth:

Hey, I know we haven't talked for a while, but I was wondering if maybe you and Moon would like to hang out today at the beach? You can obviously bring a couple friends if you'd like!

Sun:

Sure! That sounds fun! I'll let Moon know. What time are we meeting up?

Earth:

How about 1:00?

Sun:

Sure, see you there!

Sun smiled to himself. He was happy to see Earth again, it's been a few months. Sun heard the bedroom door open, Eclipse came out, hopping on the couch.

"Oh, hey Sunny~" Eclipse said glancing a bit at Sun. "I told you not to call me that..." Sun glared a bit at Eclipse. "Aw, no need to be pouty about it~" Eclipse teased a bit, chuckling.

"Oh uh, by the way, my sister invited me and Moon to the beach.. you uh, wanna come?" Sun asked, looking at him. Eclipse looked right back at him. He tilted his head a bit, looking at Sun's facial features. His eyes...his hair....and his lips.....HIS LIPS? Eclipse looked away rather quickly and nodded.

"Oh uh, yeah, sounds...nice." Eclipse stammered. Sun tilted his a bit, but shrugged. "Alright, I'm just going to go get ready ahead of time." Sun said, getting up to go in he bathroom.

'What the fuck was that??' Eclipse blushed a bit, wondering why the hell he was looking at Sun like that. He shook his head and sighed. He got up and stretched. He might as well make some food while waiting for Sun.

~Timeskip~

Sun finished getting ready, he already texted Moon about the beach. Moon said yes and Monty was probably going to come with them too. Sun obviously didn't want to tell Moon that he was bringing Eclipse since  Moon can be very overprotective at times.

Eclipse came to the couch after getting ready. Sun was sitting on the couch, waiting for Eclipse. "Ya ready to go, Sunny?" "Ugh, I told you so many times to-....not....call me....that.." Sun saw that Eclipse was wearing a tank top, showing off his...*cough*...muscles. At this point, Sun was just staring, sure, he knew Eclipse was pretty strong, but he didn't think he was THAT loaded.

Eclipse raised an eyebrow, looking at Sun's reaction. But, his face slowly turned into a smirk. "What? Like what you see~?" Sun's face turned super red, looking away immediately. "NO! NOT AT ALL!" Sun said, standing up, still not looking at Eclipse. Eclipse chuckled. "Alright, alright, jeez."

"Wanna get going?" Eclipse asked, Sun nodded, not giving any eye contact.

~Timeskip~

Sun and Eclipse both arrived at the beach. Eclipse parked the car, grabbing towels and such. "Ok, seriously, when did you learn to drive?" Sun asked, slightly concerned. Eclipse laughed a bit. "I took a driving test, you were just not there to see it." Eclipse shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

They started to walk on the beachside, seeing Earth, Moon, and Monty there already. Sun approached them, giving them a wave. The three waved back, not noticing Eclipse. Eclipse eventually walked over and stood next to Sun.

Earth and Monty's eyes widened. Monty didn't even know that Eclipse was at the college while Earth...she hasn't seen him in a while. Moon, meanwhile, looked pissed. "Why would you bring him here??" Moon said, while glaring at Eclipse.

Eclipe glared right back. "What's the problem with me being here?" Moon growled, already annoyed with him. Sun sighed. "Look, I just wanted to bring him, okay? Earth said I could bring a friend, so I did, is there a problem with that?" Sun said, crossing his arms. Moon glared for a second before sighing. "Ugh...whatever...as long as he doesn't start any shit..."

Sun sighed. "Anyways, getting away from that topic, how are you all?" Earth said, with a soft smile. Sun smiled back at her. "Good. It's so nice to see you again, it's been a bit." Moon nodded, agreeing with Sun. "Oh! I placed down some towels if some of you would like to rest." "Thanks, Earth." Sun and Moon both said.

A little bit later, Monty and Moon were just sitting on the towel, chatting. Earth was just looking in the cooler to see what they had. Eclipse and Sun were just standing in front of the water. Sun sighed, admiring the view they had. "It sure is nice today..." He said, having a warm smile on his face. Eclipse glanced out at the sea. "Yeah, definitely." Eclipse looked at Sun again, admiring every physical feature Sun had. He blushed slightly.

"Your so pretty..." Eclipse said without thinking. "What?" "Uh, I said your so shitty!" Eclipse said, Sun raised an eyebrow, but shrugged. "Uh, alright then..." They both still stood there, now in awkward silence. "Well, I'm sure getting hungry, let's get food. Yeah? Yeah." Eclipse said, speaking rather quickly. Sun got a little suspicious but nodded.

'What is with me today...??'

__________________________________________

Word count: 913

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Love you all! ❤❤

OH! And check out my YouTube channel :D 

www.youtube.com/@Muffinandbannas-eo2ri