[EP 3] Escape Pt 1

Pond used his natural charm to grant them a chance to go sightseeing. They each carry a backpack, carrying parts of Dunk's equipment without looking too suspicious. Once they were outside the compound, Pond had quickly knocked the driver out. Following Dunk's instruction on where to go next. They didn't have much choice. They were on their turf. They needed to buy time to reach out for help.

"what's going on Dunk?" Phuwin was confused by the turn of event. He was about the close the deal. It was so promising to begin with.

"It's a fucking syndicate, Phuwin! The largest black market arm deal and medical syndicate code name moonlight. They covered their tracks well but there's always digital footprint no matter how hard they hide. That's why they need us."

"They need you, you mean" The fear evident in Joong's eyes, the fear of losing Dunk before they even begin.

"There's a warehouse that we can go, just one mile from here." Dunk informed Pond.

"We better go by foot and cover our tracks." Pond's training kicking in. 

***

Pond had checked the place out before signaling them to enter. Dunk had set up shop in one of the empty rooms. All he needed was power supply. Pond surveyed the place to see if there's anything of use to them. He found a few bottles of water and some dry food that seemed edible. He passed it to them but Dunk was too engrossed in his work. 

It was a race against time.   

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

***

A/N: joylada gang on the run, what do you think? 

releasing 2 short chapters to compensate for the wait and alternating between 2 series.