[EP 5] Escape Pt 3

"Dunk!!" Joong shouted while Pond dragged him.

"We need to go back for him!" Joong pleaded to Pond.

"You need to keep quiet. We need reinforcement. We'll go back once we find help." They needed to find BrightWin as soon as possible. Pond's heart clenched at the thought of Dunk, praying that they are still in time to safe Dunk.

***

Meanwhile, at the National Secret Service Headquarters

"Phi James! Phi Net! You have to see this!" Fourth shouted. They rushed over to Fourth. Information on Moonlight's illegal activities and their base was shown on screen. There was a GPS coordinate on a private island and a code flashing.

"Leow dtae dao (up to the stars) ... what does it mean?" Fourth was confused as he reads it.

"Dunk" both James and Net exclaimed at the same time. They rushed to arrange a rescue team.

***

Back on the island...

"There's only three of you? I remember Dunk mentioned 4. Who among you is Dunk?" Win looked at them.

"Dunk got caught, you need to safe him!" Joong shouted.

"Nobody is saving nobody. We wait for reinforcement to arrive. The laptop?" Bright pointed towards Phuwin.

"Save Dunk and you'll get the laptop" Phuwin challenged Bright. Bright snatched the laptop out of Phuwin's arm.

"As I've said, nobody is saving nobody. They have hundreds of people. There's only 5 of us. I promised Dunk to house you all until rescue arrives nothing more. It's amazing how your friend found us to begin with. He's good." Bright commented.

"I'm afraid he is as good as dead right now." Pond said hollowly, regretting for following through with Dunk's instruction instead of going back for him. Win squeezed his shoulder in empathy. 

***

Dunk was thrown to the floor of the mansion they arrived at. He slides across the floor stopping right in front of Neo.

"Do you know how much trouble you have caused me?! My brother is going to have my head because of you!" He kicked Dunk, aiming at his abdomen, emphasizing his point with each kick. Dunk curled into himself. Neo stomped on his fingers at the end. Dunk whimpered.

"I'm going to have fun with you." Neo said as he patted Dunk's cheek. A sinister smile on his face. Dunk closed his eyes in defeat. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

***

A/N: Decided to update this series today. Will be going back to the "the fledgling vampire in my care" tomorrow. 😊😊Will be back to updating this series during the weekend.

*shudders at what Neo has in plan...

 and Fourth makes a surprise appearance...sorry to say GeminFourth makes their appearance really late in this series. what do you think of Dunk's code? 🤭🤭

oh yea, on a side note, there was a request for a mafia series when I asked for feedback on pairings in the series "I'm destined to love you", just wanted to let you know your request in the queue. 🥳🥳what does it mean? it means la brain had a spark and a very rough plot. When Joong's old Paris photo started circulating because of Dunk's Japan photo. M like huh, how could I forget about it? But it might still take a while to get there since I want to finish these 2 series first. It will either be up after this or after another series. whether there will be mpreg I really can't tell at this point.  Don't want to think too in depth yet since I want to focus on these 2 series 1st. If not.. I'll work on at least 1 mpreg series? see how it goes, can't make any promises at the moment. 

Do I take in request? You can suggest but I just can't make any promises. It really depends on whether the inspiration comes. The brain has it's own way of working that I can't even control. If there's a spark and rough plot comes, yeay! if it doesn't I hope you are not disappointed. Khoor tord na kha.