Chapter 8

Gail, Mike and the turtles we're running through the sewers.

Donnie: that was a close call

Raph: we're gonna have to find a new spot to watch the game now Mikey Mikey!

Mikey stops and watches the Halloween parade.

Raph: Mikey, what are you doing?

Mikey: it's the Halloween parade, bro i always wanted to be in the Halloween parade it's the night of the year where we fit in.

Leo: Mikey, we'll never fit in we're ninjas and Gail and Mike are demons we live in the shadows let's go!

Mikey: yeah let's go

Mikey went up to the surface while our backs were turned. Gail turned around and she couldn't see Mikey.

Gail: umm... Guys where did Mikey go?

Mike: oh for fuck sake...

Jet jumps down from Gail's shoulder and looks up at a manhole cover.

Gail: seriously?

Leo heads up and opens the manhole cover and checks for Mikey, Leo sees Mikey and tries to get him out of there.

Leo: Mikey, Mikey

Mikey: what's the problem? This is my city these are my people!

Mikey stomps on the manhole cover knocking Leo down and onto Gail.

Gail: ow

Leo: sorry Gail

Leo helps Gail up.

Gail: ok that's it

Gail climbs up to the manhole cover and uses her vines to grab Mikey by the foot and drag him back into the sewers.

Mikey: that was the most amazing thing ever!

Raph: what part of "ninjas move in the shadows" don't you understand?

Jet jumps back on Gail's shoulder and looked at Mikey with a glare. Just then Donnie gets a call from April.

Donnie: April! How'd it go?

While Donnie was talking to April Mikey looked at jet on Gail's shoulder and hold out his hand to pet Jet. Jet turned his head and looked at Mikey's hand before hissing and swiping his paw at Mikey's hand.

Gail: Jet no!

Mikey pulls his hand back before Jet could hit his hand.

Gail: I'm so sorry Mikey Jet doesn't like to be pet by anyone else except me

Mikey: it's fine

Gail looks over at Donnie and he had a worried look on his face.

Donnie: they're gonna break him out of police custody he'll be free again

Leo: Who, Donnie?

Donnie: shredder

Mike: Guys, me and Gail are gonna head back to our house you know the plan Donnie?

Donnie: yes

Mike: good come on Gail

Gail and Mike start walking away and climbs out of the sewers and heads to there house.

Mike's POV
Me and Gail head back our house to get ready for shredders escape. We went up to our rooms to get in our outfits and get our motorcycles and weapons ready. I open my closet and press a button to reveal a secret outfit and my weapons. I grab my outfit and put it on and grab my weapons and put them in the holders on my waist.