He Wants to Be More Than Friends

|Perefernce #5|

Derek:

You and Derek had been friends since the alpha was back in town. You both would always work together to find answers.
Today you, Peter and Derek were in the loft... arguing.
"I don't see why I can't see guys! There's absolutely nothing wrong with that!!" you shouted and Derek only growled. "You don't understand!" Derek shouted. You looked to Peter for help but he only looked at you two in amusement. "I don't understand what?! It's not about my protection because I can protect myself do well!" You yelled. "You don't understand because I love you Y/N! Dammit I can't handle seeing another guys hold you the way I want to!" He growled. "Wop, there it is" Peter sighed and walked away.

Stiles:

You sat against the lockers during free period crying. Stiles walked up to you and say in front of you. "Y/N are you okay?" he asked. You only nodded to brush his away but he stayed. "No you're not, whats wrong?" he asked. "Li-Liam.. he rejected me" you cried. He frowned. "Why doesn't anybody like me?" you cried. "Y/N have you ever thought maybe I like you?!" he asked. You looked up at him. You laughed a little. "you're my friend though, I thought you liked Lydia" you said. "No I like you! I know we're friends but I mean, wouldn't you like to be more?" he asked nervously. You nodded and giggled before jumping on him and hugging him tightly.

Peter:

You sat across from Peter in the loft and pretended to not look at him. You looked at your phone and sighed when you saw Isaac texting you about help on talking to Allison. You felt deflated after looking at the text, everyone was with someone they liked and you were stuck alone with nobody because the man you liked was the one and only Peter Hale. Sure you were legal now but that didn't matter to him, he still ignored you. You both had heated moments, just as well as cute moments but he was back to himself right after.

"What's wrong? You reek of disappointment" Peter pointed out and drank more of his coffee. "I- nothing" you frowned. "don't lie darling, I know your lying" he said and leaned forward. "you're lonely" he commented. "No I'm not" you frowned. He got up and picked you up before setting you on the counter. "tell me." he said with his alpha eyes. You swallowed hard and spoke. "I just.. I like you and not those retarded morons. You know how to make a girl feel special and God are you amazing with sex. But I know that you told me that we cant ever be more than friends so I have to settle for some idiot whose bound to cheat on me" you said. He didn't say anything, just kiss you. "Peter?" you said. "You right, I said we cant be more than friends but you know how hard it is for me? God I want you all to myself, to call you mine instead of seeing you suffer with those idiots" he said and you happily kissed him back.

To Be Continued

A/N: I TAKE REQUESTS.