Eddie's frist shift

It was the night before Eddie's first shift when Buck came up with the Idea. What if they wait and see if anyone gets nosy enough to find out? So that is what they decided on doing. The two decided that it would be funny to see how long they could hide until someone found out. Buck went to work at his usual time while Eddie took Christopher to school then came to work 30 minutes later. Eddie already had his half of the plan in motion when he got to the fire house. Bobby introduced him and when Bobby introduced Buck he acted as if he had no clue who he was. Buck also acted as if the didn't know each other but both of them were secretly exchanging glances for the next couple shifts. That is until the call of a shell in a guy's legs came in and the 118 responded to it. The 118 was told the grenade was a dud but they were in for a surprise when Eddie realized this wasn't a dud in this poor guy's leg. As they were getting closer to the hospital Eddie decides to take a closer look and finds that the grenade in the man's leg is a live grenade that surprisingly hasn't exploded yet. Eddie freaks out and makes them pull over in the parking lot where he tells Bobby about the grenade being live and him knowing how to remove it. The plan Eddie and Buck had was running smoothly until Eddie mentioned that it was live and he was gonna do the extraction alone. Buck wasn't just gonna let his secret boyfriend do this alone. So when Buck spoke up and told Eddie he would help after acting like he didn't like Eddie for the past 2 and a half shifts. They were all caught off guard except for Eddie who knows why Buck wants to help. Eddie just simply nods and gets the vests for him and Buck while everyone else is standing there in shock from buck's sudden change of attitude. With everything going smoothly and quickly when the grenade was extracted from the man's leg they finished the call swifly but they were down an ambulance after since it exploded. The two weren't caught off guard when back at the station where Hen and Chim started asking questions. Since they knew they had slipped up on the call with the plan but tried to keep it going until Hen started to put pieces together and figured it out 2 hours later. Eddie and Buck were caught off guard when Hen asked if she could talk to the two alone. Hen was the first to know out of the fire house the Bobby then Chim who was surprised that Hen didn't tell him after she found out. Bobby's wife Athena had also stopped by the fire house to see Bobby when she put the pieces together and asked and then told she was correct. Buck and Eddie were amazed at how well everyone took the news of the two dating since they had hid it and lied straight to their faces but they were glad their chosen family was happy for them.

 Buck and Eddie were amazed at how well everyone took the news of the two dating since they had hid it and lied straight to their faces but they were glad their chosen family was happy for them

Hi I am taking requests for the story or future chapter of this story but this will probably only have 1 or 2 more chapters then this will be finished. I will happily take any requests for stories I should do. I will also be starting a crossover series soon so feel free to watch for that. This is my first story so please be lenient on me but critiques on my story are always welcome to help me improve.