Chapter 23

Derek POV
The next morning we went back to my place to meet with the pack. We were discussing what to do about, well, Stiles' training and the full moon coming. He still isn't adjusted but he's slowly getting there.

He started sniffing the air. I'm guessing his new sense of smell finally kicked in.

Scott laughed at him, "What are you doing?"

"What the hell is that smell?" Stiles asked, Making me roll my eyes.

Because we know exactly what smell you're talking about Stiles.

He stuck his nose into my chest. "Its you!" He said looking at me. "You smell sooooooo good."

"He smells like Derek? And Derek doesn't smell good, he smells grumpy." Scott said.

"No. Derek smells amazing." Stiles pushed his face into my neck.

"He's smelling the mate side, Scott. It has a different scent, you can't smell it cause we're thankfully not mated to each other." I told him, wrapping my arms around Stiles.

"I'm never moving." He said into my neck.

"We should probably start training soon." Scott said, changing the topic.

"I was thinking after the full moon."

"Will he be adjusted enough?"

"I don't know about adjusted but all his senses and everything will be changed." I replied, Scott nodded.

"Goddamn Derek. You smell soooo fucking good." Stiles said.

"Then smell me and be quiet. The adults are talking." I said seeing Scott laugh. Stiles bit me before resting his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too. Be quiet." I replied.

"Jerk." He said.

Scott sighed, "We'll just talk later." He said. I nodded, squeezing Stiles a little to tight making him groan.

"Dude!" I loosened my grip.

"You're a werewolf now, man up." I joked.

"No." he whined. I chuckled watching as Scott got his stuff to leave.

"I'll see you guys after the full moon." He said walking out.

--

The full moon came faster than I thought and Stiles was terrified. We locked him in my basement chained to the wall, that doesn't mean he'll stay there. I sat outside the door listening to him.

"Derek!" he cried. It broke my heart. "Please, Derek. What do I do!?" he said growling toward the end. I already told him. "Alpha, Beta, Omega." He whispered to himself.

"Am I supposed to.." he screamed, "find my anchor?" He asked screaming again. Yes. I thought. "Der!" he cried.

"Derek!" It was angry this time. "Stop ignoring me I know you're outside of the door!" He yelled. He started pulling at the chains, if he kept that up they'd break.

Not to long after I heard the chains disconnect from the wall. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Stiles, you need to calm down." I said opening the door. He was in his wolf form growling at me. "Babe, breathe." I said walking toward him slowly. He growled at me. Rolling my eyes I walked right up to him flashing my eyes, when he submitted I kissed him. He calmed down in seconds returning to normal. "You have to stay calm." I said.

"I can't stay calm when you ignore me, Der." He said quietly.

"I'm your anchor?" I smirked.

"I guess so."

"You're mine, too."