Mass Outbreak: Start!

Tulip's eye twitched in annoyance as she looked at the trainer standing beside her.

"Yosh! Let's stop these Tinkatink!" No, Not that trainer.

"While I would gladly share in your enthusiasm, This mission is that of investigation first and foremost, And so if everything goes well, Fighting should remain minimal." Tulip hated her, not for her personality, but for her looks.

"How can she look so beautiful with so little makeup?!" Tulip wanted to scream in anger, but she remained silent as "La Primera" kept talking.

"I will once again go over the plan," The newest Top Champion of Paldea told the two trainers, "Once we reach the Ruins, we split into groups of three and spread out, we will each clear out a third of the site from as many Tinkaton and Tinkatuff as we may come across, before grouping back together at the rise on the other side of the ruins and investigate any irregularities we may come across." Geeta told Dendra and Tulip, "I'll assume you brought your radios with you, keep them powered at all times so we may keep in contact,"

Tulip begrudgingly nodded her head at the Champion's plan while Dendra shook excitedly.

"Now without further ado, Let the investigation into the Mass Outbreak, Commence!"

..........................

"And there," Dishon smiled to himself as he looked at the short trailer he created for Cave Story, He looked down at the Shiny Salandit lying on the table beside him, "Now all we have to do is Upload this video to this funding website, and promote it when we stream next weekend, and We should be getting money," He reached out to scratch his Partner.

"Landit?" Fanny asked as she flipped herself over to lay on her back, letting Dishon scratch her stomach as she melted into his fingers.

"Yep, We'll be able to buy more clothes, Hopefully we'll be able to afford a new phone, and if everything goes well, A Car or vehicle of some sort so we won't ever have to use that damned flying taxi ever again," He told her with a smile.

"Sal..." Fanny nodded and Dishon smiled at her.

"Yep, Now let's go buy some clothes, Our Paycheck came in and I need a new wardrobe,"

"Salanidit Sal!" The Spoiled Pokemon immediately perked up at the mention of going outside. Quickly climbing onto her trainer's waist and wrapping around him like a Belt, or a Fanny Pack.

.............................

"Hariyama! Don't let them take you down! Counter!" Dendra yelled as a group of four Tinkatuff jumped at her Starter Pokemon after a few minutes of walking.

"Hari-" The Bulky fighting-type shouted as his muscles tensed at the ready for the incoming attack from the Fairy-Steel types.

"Tinka!" The Largest Tinkatuff of the group screamed as she jumped into the air, the hammer in her hands glowing with Steel-Type energy before slamming into Hariyama's exposed belly.

"-YAMA!!!" Hariyama yelled as his body exploded with red Fighting-Type energy, the damage inflicted upon him by the Tinkatuff bouncing back at the fairy-type with twice the power.

"Tink!" She yelled as the Orange/Red energy slammed into her, sending her flying into a nearby tree and knocking her out.

The three other Fairy-types looked at their sibling, knocked out and defeated, before coming to a conclusion.