Chapter 11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Enough Is Enough)

(Season two, episode two)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meredith, Cristina and Annabelle are all sitting in the bathroom. Meredith and Cristina being drunk and Annabelle sober, helping the two girls and making sure that they don't get too sick.

"It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you." Meredith said, sitting against the wall, next to Annabelle who was rubbing her arm in comfort. Cristina opens the shower door, where she's lying, completely dressed and looks at Meredith.

"It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business transaction, like he's the boss of me." Cristina said, taking a sip from the bottle of tequila that was in her hands.

"He is the boss if you." Annabelle reminded the girl.

"And what's worse is that I care." Cristina said, taking another sip.

"I'm gonna throw up again." Meredith said, disconnecting herself from Anna and putting her head above the toilet as Cristina closed the shower door again. "No. Wait. False alarm." She continued, crawling her way back to sit next to Anna and putting her head on the younger girl's shoulder and Cristina opened the shower door again.

"Look, the problem is estrogen." Cristina said, waving around the bottle of tequila, and Meredith nodded in agreement.

"No, the problem is tequila." Anna said, taking the bottle from Cristina and putting it next to her and away from the reach of both girls.

"I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant." Cristina said, making Anna sigh.

"With the stupid boy penis." Meredith said, making Cristina and Anna snicker.

"Now, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen!" Cristina yelled, making Anna open her mouth to speak but Cristina slams the shower door shut again.

"Penises. Penises Izzie." Meredith said, making Anna turn her head to see Izzie and George walk into the room.

"Oh, thank god. I can finally escape." Annabelle said and quickly got up from the floor, grabbed the bottle of tequila and ran out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the interns were now in the ambulance bay at the hospital with Bailey, ready to get started on treating some patients.

"Male, 55, victim of a head-on collision. GCS is 3. Depressed skull fracture. Multiple internal injuries. ACLS protocol started, but the vein blew so we've been pushing meds down the tube. PEA on arrival." The first medic told Bailey as they pulled out a man from the ambulance.

"How long has he been down?" Bailey asked.

"We've been doing CPR for about 20 minutes. It took fire 20 minutes to get him out of the car. He's pretty much gone." The medic said.