The Poltergeist of El sin Nombre

During the meeting we discovered that during a mission with Captain Price, Laswell was captured by cartel but saved soon after. They discovered the only person that knows about the missiles was El Sin Nombre. Somehow we had to infiltrate and capture El Sin Nombre himself.

We geared up and headed out to a secluded hiding spot from enemy eyes.

"La casa de El Sin Nombre." Soap said as he looked through the binoculars.

"No. One of his Lugartenientes." Alejandro corrected.

"A cartel Lieutenant." Soap sighed.

"Learning fast." Alejandro chuckled before looking through the binoculars.

"My sources tell me all the VIPs in Las Almas will be there tonight." Alejandro stated. "Some are invited, others are, ummm..."

"Volun-told?" Graves chimed in.

"Yes." Alejandro said. I looked down at the building and it was heavily guarded.

"What is the meeting about?" Graves asked as he put the binoculars away.

"Us." Alejandro answered as he sighed. "Las Almas is burning, and they want to know who lit the fire."

"So now El Sin Nombre is going to be on our ass as well." I sighed.

"El Sin Nombre will be there, yeah?" Ghost asked before looking at me. I looked at him and raised me brow. He then looked away after a minute without saying anything.

"No guarantee but this is our best shot." Alejandro answered as they turned around and looked at us.

"Then we take it." Graves answered. "I have enough Shadows here to take over the whole damn country."

"Graves we can't do that." I said sternly.

"I'm just saying...one house shouldn't be a problem." Graves smiled. Something about Graves didn't sit right with me.

"We need El Sin Nombre alive." Ghost responded coldly.

"Well..." Graves turned to look at the building. "Then we need to meet him."

"How?" Soap frowned.

"Give 'em what they want..." Graves nodded. "Intel. They wanna know who's here. Let's tell 'em."

"In person?" Alejandro frowned.

"Correcto." Graves said as a small smile crept onto his face. "Get one of us inside, find the boss and roll him up."

"I'll go." I said and saw Ghost tense up.

"You go in there, and they'll kill you." Alejandro informed.

"We won't know unless I go." I said and folded my arms.

"What if I go instead?" Soap protested.

"I look the least intimidating Soap; they won't expect it." I said and patted his back. "We came here to get intel on the missiles and stop it, so let's do it."

"You've got guts." Alejandro smirked and patted my shoulder. "To make it in you'll need eyes and ears. I'll go with you."

"I'll take overwatch. Shadow circles the target in a helo." Ghost ordered. Graves nodded in agreement and ripped off his badge.

"They would want proof. Show them this." Graves handed me his badge before making his way to the helo.

I started taking off my vests and weapons to not startle or alert the guards once I walked up to them. I was only left in my jeans and tank top. I walked up to Ghost with my items.