CHAPTER TWO

As I was sleeping, I heard the door bell ring and I quickly went downstairs to open the door because I was expecting Aimmie. As I opened the door, I saw a whole lot of people standing on the front of my door. "What the hell!?"I was so pissed as I saw Willy's friends, including him and almost half of my school was there since Aimmie and I are popular! They were holding cooler boxes, full of vodka and other types of alcohol in them. Aimmie"oh please my Navarro, I know you you really wanted to go party so dont come feel yourself! " I am mad at her but hell yeah im on for the party!  "AHHHHH you're such a sickow! Come in guys, and dare open my fridge, I will vodka your 10 cents Minnie brains!" Willy looked at me so innocently and I felt so much pity for him, but Thats what he wants and I wont give him the pleasure. I switched on the music on its full blast and everyone was dancing and singing along. And all of a sudden. Jacob, the most perverted person I've ever met ever in my life, but wat could I expect! His in willy's group! Jacob suggested that we should all play SPIN THE BOTTLE but if you're single you might as well not even look at them. I was dead drunk and I couldn't even walk myself to the ladysroom.so they say!  "I dont care, you guys can fuck each other and i'll just sing for the sweet horny couples, since I am single! " everyone laughed which made me feel abit proud of myself! Aimmie and Jacob pulled me and Willy to the table where they were all playing the game and that two dummy's made us play with. As we were now participating in the game.Jacob spinned the bottle and it pointed on me and Willy. Navarro"Jesus fuck me!" Aimmie burst out laughing as well as everyone. Shazzy"LAUGH OUT LOUD! truth, dare or command? "Navarro"oh wow, you're back, I have'nt seen you at school but you come to partys.oh hoe, you need god in your life my child!" Shazzy"shut up Navarro.you sound like a rabbit being raped by a horse! *laughs* Aimmie"Navarro you are such a sarcastic little shit!" The party was going good and fun so far.Willy"COMMAND! " Navarro"whatttt?" Im sure Aimmie was really happy about what Willy just said, because she really likes Willy and she wants us to get back together. Shazzy"I command you two to get back together and spend the night together! "I could see how happy Shazzy was, and I hated giving my BFF'S what right. Willy's group were all going crazy, screaming with their loud voices and cheering Willy up like crazy. And my friends we all going crazy giving me some stupid advises.