CHAPTER FOUR

On 06:30 my alarm rang to wake me up for school, but I ignored it because I was tired and it was really hard for me to wake up due to the amount of vodka I drank and the action that kept me so busy last night. And I had to go to school, but my parents are not here so I wont even bother waking up since I am soo fucked up! At about 08:00 I received a massage from Willy, which woke me up."come to school, I cleaned, washed the dishes but of corse I did'nt do your homework. Love you#see you in class# " wow the massage caught my attention and left me drowning in my thoughts, thinking about last night, he cleaned, washed the dishes and told me that he loves me...SPEECHLESS! I got up, took a shower and wore my light blue  boyfriend jeans, my white sexy top which my friends attempted to steal it more than five times and I wore my Timberland shoes.so I quickly went to the kitchen to go grab something to eat.And when i opened the fridge, it was empty!  "Oh shit, im going to kill them."so I grabbed my schoolbag and went to school...As I walked into the class, I looked at everyone and you could see that they were half dead. "Hey Mr Tranchbull" I could see the anger on his face and he was pissed because no one was concentrating in his class. As always!  Tranchbull"everyone lift up your hands if you did'nt do homework." The whole class did'nt do their homework since they were all at my house, made a house party and could'nt walk or drive themselves home.And not to mention, they left my fridge spotless. We all looked at each other and you could see that we wanted to laugh at him.while Aimmie and Jacob were all cosy. Tranchbull" All of you guys, come in the front and face the board and if you dare say a word I will immediately take you to the office! " "ooow what a temper" I whispered to Aimmie. While all of us were facing the board, the class went really quiet and Willy was flirting with me, but I ignored him but he could see that I loved his attention. Aimmie "its hard knock life for us...its a hard knock life for us"singing...the whole class burst out laughing including Aimmie. We get punished and all of a sudden Aimmie sings.CRAZY ENOUGH!  Tranchbull"All of you guys, come with me to the... And the school bell rang.  Tranchbull "Aaarg damit...you little shits!" After he said that.I guess he made us laugh at him straight at his face and we all ran out of the class.