CHAPTER ONE

On a Thursday afternoon, coming back from school. While I was walking to my house I saw a group of boys standing in a circle and talking about something spicy while they were looking at me, And not to mention one of them is my ex.I could see that he still has a thing for me but it would be too good to be true if he had to admit that to me.since he is so full of himself. So I looked at them and walked away. As I was walking ,Adwardo.willy's friend called me."hey! Willy wants to speak to you"he shouted. "Well I dont have anything to say to him and he might as well save his thoughts and sympathy. Since you are now his toyboy that he can send around wherever and whenever he wants.so please do me a favor and leave me the hell alone before I for real bullshit you!" Adwardo"Ouch Navarro, what a punch line! Okay im out.Willy you can solve this yourself since your bitch is in her bitchy moods to even speak to you!"Adwardo is one of Willy's friend that I so want to bullshit, rubbish or whatever you want to call it.they soo ruend my day and yet I thought it was the best day of my life because I told my bitch classmate where to get off.I walked away from them.when I finally arrived at my house, I opened the door and I went in and closed it.I froze and dropped my school bag on the floor. With tears falling out of my eyes and I sat and leaned on the door. I was really broken after Willy and I broke up.our relationship was love and hate, two sides of the same coin. But I highly regret braking up with him.Anyway it had to happened because he did'nt have time for me anymore and he had alot of anger after his father passed away."how could I have left him when he needed me the most and why am I so cold hearted?"drowning In tears and I did'nt know who to call because I clearly needed someone to speak to.As I got myself up from the floor, my phone rang and when I picked it up.it was Aimmie. My friends always made a bad day good but how they do it, I have no idea! "Hey pinks how you doing? " pinks is her nickname because she is a combination of white and pink LOL. "Hey, are you crying? Because you really sound like were!" Navarro"yes Aimmie, I just spoke to willy's friend, Adwardo. He told me that Willy wants to speak to me but I got angry and rubbished him and It became one whole big thing!" "Navarro you are such a drama queen, where are your parents?" "Oh I forgot to tell you that they went on a business trip together to Germany. They asked weather I should call someone to stay with me for a couple of days and I told them that ill be fine alone" Aimmie"Oooh myyyyy Godddd...im coming. Dont worry i'll solve Willy out for you! Expect me at 20:00" "whatever kidow!" I hung up and went to my room and took a shower to freshen up.And I wore my pair of highweighst tight and a crop top.And I took a nap for I dont know how many hours!