CHAPTER EIGHT

I knocked on the door, with my heart sitting in my throat and I could'nt breath or speak. The weight of this intense moment building on my shoulders. "Knock-knock" and the door opened instantly, as if he could hear the sound of my heart beat.I thought it would be difficult, but with ease the words came out fluently as if I had been practicing them for years when actually I thought of it on the way.In minutes I was pouring my heart out and telling him"I love you, I dont care if we related by blood, I just want to be with you for the rest of my life...through thick and thin and where you go I go, where your heart beats mine beats with it.we are joint by a bond unbreakable.and out of everybody in the world, I chose you! I could've picked anybody else, buy you're the one my heart wanted. My heart bleeds for you and it has waited long enough. "He looked at me with shock in his eyes and I looked as if I had just been humiliated. He did'nt think a moment longer and just rushed forward to me.there was no thought in the actions. Just instinct. He began curresing my lips. He carried me to the bed and started undressing me, layer by layer. My top, my jeans, my bra, my panty all went flying on the floor. No time was waisted in us locking bodies. I could feel his skin against mine once more. His touch, feeling warmer than ever and our heart beats In sync.his breath in my neck sent a sensational feeling through my body.I wanted that feeling to last a life time. The moments were intense, passionate and ever loving. They were intense enough to make us grip the bed.Like a fifty-shades of grey moment. They were passionate enough to leave me screaming his name. Loving enough to leave him with scars imbeded on his back.there are a thousands words I could use to explain the moment, but nothing compared to the feeling I was feeling. The moment getting better with each second that past.no matter how much I wanted it to last...it had to end.out of breath, we laid there in bed, thinking of the moments that had just passed. I laid in his arms and felt safe, like nothing in this world could kill this moment...well almost nothing. He brought up the fact that we step-brother and sister, my whole mood was spoilt.now I know how Bela felt when Adward killed her buzz in breaking dawn part-1.worst feeling ever but alas...he was right. I love him but "if you love something, let It go.if it returns its yours."quoted some poet.mine is"if you love something, let it go.if it returns, kick it on its butt because it left you!" None the less, he got up in a hurry, as if he was on fire. He got dressed, while I asked him"where are you going? " he did'nt reply. I got up.wrapped in the bed sheet and stood infront of him.he had that sad puppy look in his gorgeous eyes. He gave me a kiss on my head and said"I will always love you."with his last words forever in my head. He opened the door and walked away, as if what happened never happened. I stood there, feeling empty and I was about to drop on the bed and cry my life away. In the gateway of my heart, I put a sign which says, "no trespassing"but love came laughing and said, "I enter everywhere. "Love knows no reason, love knows no lies, love defies a reason, love has no eyes.  But love is not blind.love sees but it does' nt mind. Love is when you take away a feeling, the passion, the romance and you still find out you still care for the person. Love is supposed to be the most wonderful feeling. It should inspire you and give you strength.but sometimes the things that give you joy can also hurt you in the end, it starts with a smile and develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.