CHAPTER SEVEN

Years Later...I'm almost done with my studies and I have'nt seen Willy since the last day we spoke to each other. The day we were both broken and could'nt do anything about it.I've looked and looked for him, I've searched and searched for him and I still have'nt gave up looking for the love of my life. Does it really matter whom we love? Why do rules forbid to love someone of your own blood, may it be brother or cousin? Infect rules will always beable to hinder a relationship. But they'll never beable to fight feelings. Because the heart does' nt lie and can't be silenced. So then why is society forcing us to shut up our feelings, to shut up this desire. Why are we not allowed to love someone so much older than ourselves?the sad thing about life is that you meet someone who means alot to you only to find out that it was never bound to be, but you're not willing to let him go.I looked for him.street by street, door by door. Until a young lady 'Susan' told me that theys a young man and his name is Willy and he has a nice body. That lives next door her apartment and he's a business man.I was' nt sure that she was talking about MY Willy. But I had no choice but to go see that guy.As I was walking, I finally reached my destination and it was about time to meet this young, sexy, handsome businessmen guy.