Chapter 2:Tied and Questioned

Maxy's pov:

I woke up tied up on a chair , I was confused...I was afraid..."oh... look who woke up..." I heard from the shadows, I looked at where that came from,i saw at the corner, two emerald eyes looking at me, i was shaking "what do you want from me?..." I asked, he came out of the shadow, showing himself, he was a blue hedgehog with a peach pelt,I was surprised, he looked at me up and down "you're not from here...are you?" I shook my head no, I was scared "well then..." He walked towards a chair at the other side of the table "I'm going to ask you some questions.... But! I'm not going to let you go after this...so.." he put a cage with poppy in it "POPPY!" I yelled, she was shaking and whining "leave her out of this!" I yelled at him...he chuckled "I think not....so..you know this thing...I finally got its name..." He chuckled again "so... first question... what is your name?" He asked "and my name is sonic, so you know..." I sighed "maxy... that's my name...." I said "good.... good...next question...do you work for eggman?..." I was shaking and sweating, I was worried for me and Poppy, I didn't know what he was going to do to us..."no..." I answered "hm.. that's odd... I've never seen you before...or this thing but.... you're not from  eggman..." He said, I sighed" I'm not from him, nor Poppy..." I explained, he just sighed "well... what is Poppy? An animal? An creature? What is she?" I looked at Poppy and she was trying to get out of the cage "I think she's a creature..." Sonic looked at Poppy "you think she's a creature?..." I shook my head yes "mh...well... she could be..." He said "what are you doing here?" He asked, Giving me a glare "I don't know....I was um..." I was trying to think of a lie, I didn't want him to know why the real reason I was here, I didn't want Hilda's life to be risked..."i forgot...." I didn't know what to say...I was scared still "so...you don't know? Huh?" He asked "no, I don't" I responded "hm... alright..." He took Poppy out of the cage and left her be "I will let her go, but...." Another hedgehog grabbed my arm and placed it on the table, it's arm was black with red stripes "this is my friend... shadow...I will let y'all free if you give me the right answer...you don't, shadow will cut your arm" sonic said, I was shaking and whining "so...I ask this again... what. Are. You. Doing.here..." he said kinda sinister I was shaking..."3....2...." He was counting down..."I don't know!" I yelled out....

3 person pov:

"Wrong answer" shadow said and stabbed Maxy's arm , watching the blood leak out "AHHHHHHGHHHHHH" maxy scream out,Poppy nuzzles her to try to calm her down but it couldn't work. Sonic chuckle "so...you still don't know huh? I know you know something...." Sonic said, sinister "I don't, I don't, I don't!" Maxy whines out, shadow growls at her "we know you know something.... tell us and you'll be let go"shadow said, adding more pressure to the knife in Maxy's arm "ah! I don't.... please..." Maxy whines out, her ears were down and she was crying, tears falling from her face, staining her light brown pelt "mh... shadow, let's leave her... give her time to think..." Sonic says, getting up from his seat and walking out of the basement "alright..." Shadow followed sonic and closed the door, leaving maxy there with the knife still in her arm, she was shaking and whining.

Maxy's pov:

I was shaking and crying because of the pain, I got my other arm out and took the knife out my arm, I sighed and breath in and out shakily, Poppy was nuzzling me, I nuzzled her back a bit, I got the rest of the ropes off and looked around the basement for an escape, poppy squeaked and she found a window that was opened , i petted her and let her go out first , then i went out second, taking the knife with me for protection, i let poppy go on top on my head and I ran away from the house, trying to find a place to go and not worry about me or poppy getting hurt...

Sonic pov:

I was pacing around the living room, thinking about what to do with that hedgehog " we have gotten her and her little creatures name...she doesn't know why she's here... she doesn't work for eggman... nothing makes sense! Everything doesn't make sense! It's confusing...." Shadow sighs "it's better if we let her go...we couldn't find anything from her phone...we didn't find anything in her bag.... except for a sketching book and a couple of pencils...so...we should let her go...." I looked at shadow "are you CRAZY!? you don't know what she can do! You don't know what Poppy can do!? SHE is suspicious!" "Sonic...I know, but did we find anything bad or suspicious right? No..we didn't.... but, I do agree with you that when she doesn't know why she's here... and she doesn't work for eggman... it's suspicious... but everything else is fine...." I sighed and shook my head "she's still suspicious.... shadow...we can't let her run freely.... she's a suspicious hedgehog...." I sighed "I'm gonna go check on her..." I walked to the basement door and opened it, I found a empty chair and a opened window 'we didn't lock the window!?' I thought "shadow! She's missing!"
Shadow ran to my side and shook his head "we are going to track her down....we have to..." "But we need help...." "What type of help sonic?" "More hedgehogs..." "Knuckles? Amy? Rogue? Tails?" "Get them all, were chasing after a hedgehog...." I chuckled...