chapter 10: Betrayal and Testing

3 person pov:

Maxy punched shadow, making him spit out blood, Alex body slammed sonic into the ground, willow punched knuckles to give him a nose bleed and lastly....marry kicked sliver in his face, they all went back, bruised up from each other.... Alex having a nose bleed, maxy having a scratch on her arm and marry and willow barely having anything on them.... they're faster than sonic himself....

Marry: it over.... just give up!

Maxy: what happened to y'all?....

Shadow: we work for eggman now....

Knuckles: he has done good to us and our companions.... help us see the reality.... we don't need this world....

Sonic: if you have knowledge...

Silver: you'll survive...

Alex: ugh... he really did fucked you up...

The four males immediately punched the females, knocking them back.... they stepped closer and closer until....

Willy: stay away from my sister and Friends!

She summons spikes at them, the four males dogging it....willy stepped in front of the four females and growled.....

Knuckles: ah...I see....they want to make it a 5v5? We will give it to them.....

Sonic, shadow and silver chuckled and moved out the way just like knuckles, just then, something shot at willy, she dogged it and looked who threw it....it was tails but he wasn't normal.... the tip of his tail's and ears were black....he was holding a gun and his eyes were red...... Willy growls at him and backed up..... tail's luach at willy and send her flying while trying to shoot her, maxy attacked silver then knuckles then sonic and shadow , she was knocked out by shadow, Alex kocked out by sonic, marry surrendering and willow passing out...

Next thing, maxy woke up and the first thing she saw was light.... she rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up, and looked where she was at, she saw Alex and willow passed out on a bed?....a white hospital bed? She was on one too... she noticed that marry was there to but no clue of Willy....she slowly got off the bed but stumbled a bit, she held her head and went back to the bed, she just got comfortable and slept..... meanwhile... Willy was chained to a wall in a testing room, her powers were something no mobion has ever seen before.....so, after tails knocked her out, he took her back to the lab....

???:so...she does have power.... she'll be great with us....

Tail: of course sir.... she'll be perfect....

Sonic: should we check on the others? Sir?

???: mhmm.... and record what they do, alright?...

Sonic, shadow, silver and knuckles: yes sir....

???: good....

And so...they left...into the security room where it has a lot of cameras......

Sonic: so.... what are we going to do with this little thing?...

He said looking at Poppy that was scared and hiding in her cage..... she was taken by Amy..... they raided the house and found her......she was sleeping in her cage but... when Amy, blaze and rogue broke in, they found her and took her....

Shadow: hmm.....we can test on her?...

Silver: and write it down...

Sonic: already knew that silver....

Knuckles: mh...

Knuckles was near the cage and tapping it from time to time, getting little scared squeaks from Poppy.... meanwhile.... Maxy woke up again and stayed in bed....Alex woke up and didn't move because she was really tired, falling asleep....marry was awake and looking around....and willow was awake but she was weak, so she didn't get up.... they were all weak....

Maxy: so.... what happened?... were are we?....

Marry: eggman's lab...I can sense it....

Willow: god hell...

Alex: wait... where's Willy?...

Maxy: yeah... where's Willy?...

Willow: shit.... they may have separated us....

Marry: but why?....

Maxy: testing- oh shit! I forgot about poppy! She might be in danger!

Marry: it would be surprising if she was taken by them and put somewhere....

Alex: no shit Sherlock.... they would take anything that's useful to them...

Maxy: Alex... just go back to sleep....

Alex fell asleep, marry sniffed The Air and Sense everyone, willow got up but she was holding on the bed, she was dizzy and weak still but only a bit.....

Marry: poppy is here, I can sense her....then there's.... mhmm.... knuckles....he is next to her and there is silver, sonic and shadow..... they're in a room somewhere while Poppy is with them......

Maxy: oh Jesus.... ngh....

Maxy got up slowly and walked to a corner of the room and slowly sat there, Maxy and Alex gloves were taken off, so her paws were out.....she looked at Alex who was sleeping, she slowly got up again and climbed into Alex's bed and curled up next to her,marry chuckled and looked at willow that was now sleeping.....she started falling asleep to....

Marry: I hope we leave.....

And she fell asleep, meanwhile with shadow,sonic,silver and knuckles, silver sighed and looked at the camera...

Sliver: they are just going to sleep....

Sonic: but didn't you find something out about one of them? Marry...she can literally smell everything.....now hedgehogs or animals can ever do that....

Shadow: it's pathetic and worthless.... eggman will never like that....

Sonic: but! At least we have something of one of them....

Knuckles: he is right though.....

Poppy was quiet and sleeping on her bed in her cage, she was whining and whimpering, she was scared....they didn't pay any mind to her and were still talking.

Sonic: so, I guess we can help the girls with whatever they are dealing with....

Silver: they are still outside, they wanted to find more things useful for eggman....

Sonic: mhmm....

Knuckles: or maybe work on this little one.

Knuckles said, shaking the cage a bit, Poppy woke up and whines, she just stayed in her bed, shadow went up to the cage and opened it and grabbed poppy and held her, she was now, was a size of a cat, he held her and look at her.

Shadow: she sure is different....

Sonic: bring her to tails then...

Silver: why?

Sonic: so we know what she is, a creature or something else....

Knuckles: me and shadow will bring her there....

Sonic: and me and silver would stay here and look at the camera....

Knuckles and shadow nodded and started to go to tails, poppy was tired and weak.... she just whined, shadow and knuckles arrived at the room that tails was in, shadow and knuckles gave poppy to tails.

Tails: hm? What is this thing you brought me?

Shadow: we don't know what she is....we only got a name and it was Poppy.....

Knuckles: mhmm...

Tails: I see... I'll see what comes up....

Tails took Poppy and gently put her down in a cage that kept her under a light....

Tails: that should keep her weak or so.... until then....

Tails press a button and a screen showed willy out of the chains and trying to take the muzzle off that was put on her.

Tails: we have this thing to deal with.... until then, move the other four to separate rooms.....

Shadow and knuckles: mhmm....

--------------------------------
The end for this chapter, I didn't update this chapter enough.... but anyways, hope you enjoy!