Anna's First Pull-Up

After Anna had her diaper change she decided to go to her room and read. She started her new book called "The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes", which is the last book in the "Hunger Games" series. "The Hunger Games" is one of Anna's favorite books. Anna read the book for about 2 hours, and she finished it. After she finished reading she reached into her diaper and realized she had peed. Anna also rubbed herself a little bit, she was alone and the pee in her diaper was making her horny. Anna rubbed herself until she climaxed, after that she thought to herself, "that was the last diaper I will use for a while". After Anna finished her business she went to go find her mom for a diaper change into her first Pull-Up. She grabbed a Pull-Up and a pack of wipes so she did not have to make another trip back to her room. Anna entered the kitchen and her mom saw that she had a new Pull-Up and wipes. "Anna come over here and turn around baby" Anna goes over to her mom and turns around, her mom pulled back Anna's waistband to see no poop, but she could see the Huggies over flowing with pee. She then tells Anna to lay down on the couch. Anna laid down and her mom got to work, she untaped the diaper, wiped Anna, and pulled the diaper out from under her. After her mom balled up the used diaper her mom told her to stand up, Anna stood up. Then her mom instructed her to put her legs inside of the Pull-Up. Anna stepped into the Pull-Up and her mom pulled it up and made sure it was snug and the leak guards were set. "Anna now that you are wearing a Pull-Up, you have to try to tell mommy when you need to go pee pee or poopy okay baby?" "Okay Mom, thank you"