Anna's first PooPoo in the potty

Anna woke up to yet another wet diaper in the morning. Anna got up, sent her snapchat streaks, grabbed a new diaper and wipes, and went to go find her mom. "Good morning baby, do you have a wet diaper?".  "Yes mom will you please change me?" "Yes, baby lay down." Anna's mom removes the diaper tapes and starts wiping her pee off of her privates. "Wow baby, this diaper is super heavy." Anna had brought her mom another Pampers today, which she taped on Anna. "There you go baby, how would you feel if maybe you tried to change your own diaper once?" "I don't know mom, if it is pee sure, but if it is a poopy diaper I will need some help." "Okay baby, I made waffles this morning and yogurt and fruit for you." "Thanks Mommy!" Anna eats her breakfast quickly, she had been hungry after just waking up. Anna wondered to herself, "I usually poop after breakfast, I wonder if i sit on the potty long enough if I will Poop on there?". Anna takes her phone once again, she sat on the potty and she pushed and then she felt some poop make it into the toilet. After one log she kept pooping , and made three good logs in the potty. "Mom, can you come here please, and bring the wipes." Anna's mom thought she just had peed in the potty, but when she went in the bathroom, she recognized the smell. "Anna baby did you go PooPoo in the potty!?!" "Yes mommy, can you wipe my butt please?" "Of Course baby, I'm so proud of you baby!" Anna's mom wiped her butt, which was way easier to do without a diaper. "Wow mom that was quick!" "Well when your poop is not mashed on your butt it is a lot easier to wipe it." "Ill go grab you a diaper baby, what diaper would you like?" I'll take another Pampers, I wanna be in diapers for the rest of the day. "That is okay baby, Ill get you another diaper". Anna's mom grabbed a pampers diaper, walks back to the bathroom, and puts the pampers on Anna. "There you go baby!" "Thank's Mom" Anna had a laid back rest of her day, she had a couple pee diaper changes but no poop.  Anna was in her bed alone and felt the need to poop. Anna had also been feeling urges to play with herself. So Anna squatted down on the ground and practiced holding in her poop, after 10 minutes of holding her poop, Anna had to let it out. Anna let out 2 logs, she pushed harder and got one more log. She also let out a good sized pee. After she pooped she smushed her poopy diaper on the ground, this made her feel frisky. She rubbed her clit for 2 minutes until she came everywhere. "wow, that was the best thing I ever felt. "Anna grabbed a Huggies and went to find her mom. As soon as Anna entered the room her mom smelt her. "Anna come over here and turn around. Anna turned around and then her mom pulled back her waistband and saw a lot of poopy. "Lay down baby, this is a big mess." Anna lays down and her mom untaped the diaper. This diaper was particularly smelly,  Anna's mom wiped Anna's poop, taped up her new diaper, and sent her to bed. "Goodnight Baby, tomorrow I am going to teach you to change your poop tomorrow okay baby?" "Okay Mommy, Goodnight." Anna then went to bed and feel asleep really quick.