Anna Changes her own Diaper

Anna wakes up to a wet diaper. She grabs her phone and scrolls on social media for a little while. After a while Anna gets tired of her wet diaper, grabs a Huggies, and heads to her mom. "Good morning baby", let me do a quick diaper check. Anna's mom pulls back her waistband and sees no poop, she feels the front of it and feels that it is very wet. "Let's go sit on the potty baby, and then i'll put another diaper on you. Anna goes to her room, grabs a new diaper and wipes, walks back to the bathroom, and sits on the potty. Anna tried a couple different pushes until she figured it out. Anna peed on the potty again. "Mommy" "Coming baby" Anna's mom walks to the bathroom. "Good job baby, now I am going to teach you how to wipe your pee" "Okay mommy" "Grab the toilet paper, and wipe the pee off front to back". Anna does exactly this. "Good Job baby, now your going to put your own diaper on. Take the diaper, unfold it, put the back by your but, hold the front with your hand, take one tape and put it on the front, and take the other tape." "Did I do it right" Anna asks? "Yes, good job baby! Go sit down at the table there is cereal waiting for you. Anna goes and sits down and eats her breakfast and watches TV after. After a while Anna feels the need to poop. "Should I go sit on the potty?" Anna asks her self. "I'm just going to do it in my diaper." Anna squats down and lets out two big logs, after she pushed for pee and managed to let a little bit of pee out. After Anna is done she sits down on the couch smushing her poop. This makes her feel really good. She sits there watching TV before her mom comes in the room. "Anna did you poop?" "Yes mommy, can you change me?" "Baby, your going to change this one. Go to your room and grab a new diaper." Anna goes to her room and grabs a new Huggies, wipes, and heads back to the living room. "To start I would squat down, undo the tapes, and carefully place the poopy diaper on the floor." Anna does as her mom instructs. "Then you wipe your poop front to back until your wipes come back clean." Anna wipes herself for a couple minutes, and then was finally done. "Then you tape up the diaper like you did in the bathroom earlier." Anna completes the last step and tapes the diaper up ."There you go baby, good job!" "Mommy?" "Yes baby" "Am I going to have to change my own poopy from now on?" "Baby, I will still change your poop after you can do it yourself, plus starting today I am going to start my new job which will be later in the evening, so it is something you need to learn in case I am not here to do it." "What will I do about school?" Anna asks. "You will wear a diaper like normal if you are comfortable, and just try to make it to the potty best you can. If you find the diaper takes to long to get to the potty with the diaper, we will just wear a Pull-Up. Okay baby?" "Okay mommy" "I am going to go into my first new day of work, there is food in the fridge and if you need help just text me and I will respoond back as fast as possible okay?" "Okay mommy" "I love you baby!" "I love you too mommy!" Anna's mom then left the house. Anna was home alone.