Home Alone

Anna woke up to a quiet house, and a text from her mom. The text read: "Good morning baby, I left because I started my new job today, I will be back home around 6:30. I love you!" Anna responded back to that text saying "I love you". Anna's first order of business was to change out of her Goodnite. Anna took off her Goodnite which was filled with pee, wiped herself down, and then taped a new Huggies on herself. After she was done changing she took her Goodnite to the trash. After Anna changed her Goodnite, she sent her snapchat streaks. While she was sending her streaks, she noticed a boy that she thought was cute, his name is Dean. Dean was a boy in Anna's grade. He is single and has a huge interest in music. Anna wants to ask him out but is to scared, so she started to make small talk with him. Anna and Dean have known each other since they were in kindergarten, and around 7th grade Dean and Anna met and became friends. After a while of snapping Dean, Anna had asked him if he wanted to hang out, Anna was extremely scared in asking Dean because he didn't know about her diapers. She was thinking about telling him but doesn't wanna risk loosing a friend. Dean responds back and says "What would we do?" Anna responds back, "There is no one at my house till 6:30 and it is only 10:30 am, would you like to come over?". Dean responds back with yes, he gets in the shower at home, eats, and then walks to Anna's house.