Base of the Story

Shubham and Sameer are twins. They used to live in a small town with their father. They took a scholarship and went to Mumbai to study. There they meet Naina and her friends. And after completing their graduation Samaina got married and settled there only. While Shubham went back to his village to stay with their father.

Meanwhile in udaipur. Kaira and Keesh struck in traffic on Kessh's mehndi. They were unable to reach Goenka villa due to bad weather And then Aryan Aka Shubham appeared in front of them. He offered them shelter in his place till the weather became suitable for driving. They agreed on Naira's advice as she told them to go with Shubham. Further they went and took shelter in a Muslim's place and celebrated the mehndi ceremony.

Later on, Shubham gets a job in Goenka villa as a servant. He was good but thought to get the attention of the Goenka family on him as they are one of the richest families in udaipur. After Keesh's wedding on Naira's birthday He got to knew that he is not the son of The person he thought from the childhood and become more shocked when he got to know that his parents are none other than Mr and Mrs. Manish Goenka.

He was very shocked because of this newly get information he was broken from the core of his heart due to which he mistakenly dropped Naira's cake which make Manish scold him.
Manish fired him. His world was destroyed in no second. When he come home he hear
Swarna and Manish talk about giving Kartik all the happiness. He mistakenly thought that Manish knew that he was his son, but he left him for the sake of Kartik. He planned to hurt Kartik.

He made Kartik stuck in a false case and got him arrested in Greece, when kaira and Keesh were spending their honeymoon. Later on Manish and Akhil investigate the matter and bail Kartik . They also got to know that Aryan is the person behind all this. After that Manish was hell angry at Aryan aka Shubham. The Greece cop also started to find aryan. At last Aryan got arrested but before getting arrested Aryan told Naira that he did these things because of Swarna Goenka.

When Sameer got to know about this he and Naina immediately came to Udaipur to solve the problem. After coming back from Greece everyone got to know that Aryan's actual name is Shubham and he is the son of Manish and Swarna. They also got to know about Sameer being Shubham's twin. Manish was hell angry at Swarna for hiding his kid's identity from him. Shubham hated Swarna for this. Shubham also hates Kartik because somehow Kartik was the reason behind all this.

Sameer was also angry with Swarna for doing this with him without any fault of his. But Naina makes him understand Swarna's situation. Then Sameer forgives Swarna and joins the family business on insiste of Kaira. Shubham many times tried to let Kartik down and succeeded one time. He stole Kartik's presentation and presented it in his own name which caused Manish to scold Kartik and also a rift between Kaira.

Due to the rift between them Kartik went to Rishikesh where they first met. At that time Naina got to know that Naira actually was her Tina di. Naina was an orphan who lived in the same ashram as Naira and she used to love Tina di alot.

Then Suhana entry took place she changed all the tables. She was a "looteri dulhan" . Her professional was to make the rich person fall for her and then make him bankrupt. Shubham became her prey. She make the false stories. She fooled everyone but not kaira. In last everyone came to know her deeds and get her arrested. Shubham got depressed because of this.

To maintain their reputation Goneka asked Naina's parents to marry off Preeti with Shubham. For which the Agarwal's agreed as they have known Shubham from years and Preeti secretly loved Shubham. Due to depression Shubham started taking drugs. After some days Naira and Naina got to know about Shubham's addiction. He promised them that after Kartik's birthday (that was on the next day) he will tell the truth to everyone.

But he didn't tell anyone about this. Day after Kartik's Bday he was hospitalized and Naira met with an accident so Naina took her to a clinic nearby. When the doctor asked Shubham to tell him the kinds of drugs he had taken . He said to ask Naira or Naina as she knows about his addiction. And this was the last thing he said. And he went into a coma. Therefore Swarna cursed Naira and Naina for shubham's condition.

No one believed them except for Naitik Akshara and Gayu. At that time Nani and Nanu were not present there. Naira and Naina left Udaipur for forever and came to Mumbai.

Bye
Love you all
Next update coming soon.
Riya.