Sex

Ivy's mother needed her to get dinner started so she could go to a meeting for something. Instead of starting dinner she was currently standing in her front doorway, smiling up at Mary Cooper, "Hi, Ivy Grace, is your momma home?"

Ivy shook her head and look down at Sheldon and Missy, "No ma'am, she has a meetin', I gotta start dinner tonight".

Mary nodded, "Well, I've gotta go out, my mom's on a date, and George and Georgie are out doin' somethin'. Could you possibly watch the twins?"

Ivy nodded, "Of course, I'll have momma bring them home later. Come on in, you two".

Mary smiled gratefully and quickly rushed off, calling, "Thank you!"

"Woah! You have cable!"

Missy's excited voice ran through the house. She was slouched on the couch, flicking through the TV. Sheldon stood stiffly, "Tonight's meatloaf night".

Ivy hummed, "I can't make meatloaf, we gotta go shopping".

"Ooh, can we have ice cream?"

"No, we can't be havin' ice cream for dinner, Missy. I was gonna make some spaghetti with cut up hotdogs", Ivy said, leaning back on the counter.

Sheldon smiled, "I like that".

Ivy winked, "I know, Missy told me".

Sheldon glared a Missy before sitting on the edge of the couch, "Can we watch Professor Proton?"

Missy glared at him, "No, I'm watching Alf, and Professor Proton's not even on!"

Ivy, who was filling up a pot with water turned around, "There's another television in the front room, I'll go pull it out and find daddy's Professor Proton tapes".

Sheldon looked at Ivy with amazement, "Really?"

Ivy nodded, "Yeah".

When Ivy's mother came home from dropping the Cooper's home she smiled at her daughter, "Nothing but glowing reviews from both. Start advertising kid, make some money outta it".

Ivy smiled broadly, "Nah, Missy and Sheldon are just easy to please if you have the right things".

Her mother ran her hand over Ivy's head, "Go get ready for bed and put that shirt in the wash before your daddy sees it".