Sju

Ivy was sitting in the back of class with Georgie, swatting his hands away from her things, "Don't you have your own pencil?"

Georgie shrugged, "Yeah", he paused for a second, "When am I gonna get my shirt back? I have practice tonight"

Ivy glared at him before looking back at the textbook in front of her, "I told you I gave it to Veronica, take up the issue with her", she snapped quickly.

Georgie huffed, "Yeah, well, your plan didn't work, she hasn't come up to me".

"Well that's too damn bad, grow some balls and talk to her", she smacked his hand, "And stop stealing my things!"

Ms. Mcelroy's head snapped towards the two, "Another peep outta you two and you have detention".

Georgie groaned, "Damn it, now look at what you did", he threw his hands up in the air, "I can't miss training tonight".

Ivy side eyed him harshly, "Stop stealing my things and we wouldn't have this issue".

"Get your friend to give me my shirt back!"

"Sack up and go talk to her!"

Suddenly a ruler was brought down on their desk harshly, "Detention, tonight. Looks like you're missin' training tonight, Mr. Cooper".

Ivy huffed and leaned back in her chair and glared at Georgie harder. Georgie glared back, "I was watchin' your siblings tonight and now you've gone and made me put your momma out!"

Ivy seethed, smiling up at Ms. Mcelroy after she scolded Georgie, "I don't suppose I can do detention tomorrow? it's just that I promised Mrs. Cooper I would watch Sheldon and Missy so she and Mr. Cooper could go out", Ivy widened her eyes to look more innocent.

Ms. Mcelroy bristled before nodding, "Tomorrow, Miss. Beaureguard, and the day after".

Ivy nodded and grinned widely.

Veronica sat on a bench with her legs thrown over Ivy's, "Oh, yeah, could you give him the shirt back?"

"Why can't you?"

"I don't wanna", Veronica answered simply, "He's trailing after me like a lost puppy, it's gettin' embarrassing", she explained, "Please!"

Ivy glared at her friend, "Fine, you're lucky I gotta go to the Cooper house after school".

Veronica raised a brow, "Oh?"

"Not like that! I'm babysitting the baby Coopers. 'Sides middle Cooper has detention tonight", she grinned.

Veronica smiled, "You two will be together before you know it", she hummed.

Ivy forced out a laugh, "Would rather gouge my eyes out than even think of being civil to middle Cooper".

Veronica raised a brow, "Why do you hate him so much anyway?"

"Stealin' my stuff all the damn time, and he was rude when we met. He's cocky and annoying and I hate his existence", Ivy ticked her reasons off on her fingers as she went.

Veronica gave her a knowing smile, "That list's gotta get longer before it can get shorter".

Ivy glared, "It ain't gonna get shorter".

"Mhm, sure".