Chapter 3~ You were My Babysitter

Audrey's Pov

I was texting my friend Lena as I heard the doorbell ring.

Phone Convo texting

Lena: So are we gonna party tonight or what??

Audrey: Dont know my bro grounded me for what happened last week :/

Lena: So when has that ever stopped you
?? ;D

Audrey: truee.. yeah what the hell! text me the deets and ill be out of the house in 10

Lena: hell yea we gonna party lol,here's the adress. (1340 sw Breywell street.)

End of Convo

As I grabbed my car keys and put my phone in the back of my pocket I was about to lock my door when I heard voices downstairs.

Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to see who was downstairs.

As I made my way down the hall, I turned to the stair case and at the bottom I saw my brother with 5 guys next to him as they looked at one of the pictures on the wall .

As I looked closely at the boys I realized they were all really hot.

There was one boy that had lightish brown hair with brown eyes and light colored skin. Their was another one with super deep green eyes and his head was a mop of curls. Their was also the Blond cutie who had amazing blue eyes. I looked closely at the one in front of the group who was staring intently at one of the pictures of me when I was ten. I could only see the side of his face, but he looked strangely familiar to me. the one in the back of the group suddenly turned his eyes meeting mine. He had dark colored hair with tan skin, and the same dark colored eyes as his hair.

He whispered something that I couldn't possibly here as I started walking down the steps. One of them yelled my name and I turned my eyes zeroing on the guy that I thought was familiar to me. My heart started to race as butterflies formed in my stomach. I met the stunningly Green eyes of the boy I thought I would never see again.

Louis. My Louis. The Louis I used to play with when I was a little girl. The Louis who promised that he would never forget me. My Lou bear. The one I had a huge crush on.

Yup that's right I had a crush on my babysitter. But if you have ever seen Louis Tomlinson ever in your life, then you could see that I have amazing taste when I say Louis Tomlinson is absolutely the most hottest person on this planet... also the most childish.

As I was about to run to him I stopped on the fifth step as pain flooded threw me. After Louis left everything in my life came crashing down. Four months after Louis left my parent died in a car accident, and no one was their to comfort me. Sure I had my brother Thar and all, but it wasn't the same. To me Louis was my best friend as a child, my other half, my crush. And no matter how many time I called him or messaged him, He never came back. He never replied or didn't even pick up his phone for that matter. It was like he didn't exist, and now to me he didn't.

So I did the first thing that came to my mind. I pretended and asked the most painful question I thought I would never ask Louis Tomlinson.

''Do I know you?'' as I looked at Louis confusingly. Louis face turned from a huge smile to shock then to something that even pained me from the depths of my soul, the saddest face I have ever seen on him.

'You are such a bitch'Audrey I thought as an awkward silence engulfed the room.

''You don't remeber me Audrey'' Louis asked, I pretended to think and then said ''Ohh yea...You were my babysitter'' nodding my head slightly, Louis just stared at me.

There was an awkward silence until Thar cleared his throat. ''Audrey meet One Direction, of course you know Louis, meet his friends'' he said. One Direction. Louis was in a famouse gay boy band. Well maybe not gay, but ...really. (A'N please take no offence to what I wrote here)-------^^^

''I'm Harry'' said curly.

''I'm Liam'' said that guys with lighish brown hair.

''I'm Niall'' Said the cute blonde said with an irish accent.

''I'm Zayn'' Said the tall dark one.

Louis stayed silent as the guys one by one introduced themselves.

There was another awkward silence.

''Anyway I guess i'll be heading off to bed'' I said running up the steps.

I walked into my room and locked the door, I huffed and slid down to the floor.

Louis. I cant believe it. After all this time, he still looked perfect. But I could never forget what he did.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter! im writting the next one soon, i hope you guys like it. fuck you all:D