Chapter 6 ~ Sexy Dream and... Wet Reality

Hello again my Fruities. Well I have not been updating for several reasons. First school was hectic and even tho it finished awhile ago I still had some unfinished tasks to settle. Also My concerts were all going on around last week and the week before that and I also am getting my restricted lincence I am studying like hell just so I can finally get to drive. Not only that there is a slight problem with my keyboard.

Well.. My laptop in general. And how do I put this nicely not offend my poor electronical baby... Its completely fucked up. I cant use the numbers on my kepboard cause they wont work I can only write 5,6, and 0 not only that it won't erase good and if not it will put one letter reapededly if I press it the wrong way or even the slightest bit hard so I am doing this half on my laptop and half my phone. Great huh -_-... Well enough about my problems and lets get back to the topic at hand.

So here an update for you guys and not only that I might even add an extra one just so you guys are happy.

Hands caressed me everywhere. As if he was trying to mesmerize every part of my body with just his touched. His lips kissed every inch of my neck and chin, leaving wet kisses here and there. Somehow his lips reach my sensitive spot and started sucking on it, biting it occasionally. I half gasped, half moaned. Feeling myself getting tighter and wetter. His hands were at my breasts, squeezing them threw my thin spaghetti strap shirt. I arched my back as sensations coursed threw my veins. Shivers ran up and down my spine as one of his hands went down my belly to caresses my hip.

''Audrey'' He said softly his hot breath tickling me. He slowly went down and kissed the area between my breasts. He bit my nipple threw my shirt.''Ahh!'' I moaned, I could feel his smile as he went lower to where my belly button lay. Suddenly he stuck his tongue out and played with my navel. His tongue went around and around occasionally playing with my belly ring. Between the swirling of his tongue and the small togs he did with my belly button ring. I thrashed around, helplessly succumbing to his seduction. I could feel myself getting tighter.

''Please'' I begged breathlessly. He chuckled slightly. ''You like that Audrey?'' He asked huskily, his voice laced with lust. All I could do was whimper as he made his way to up to my lips. Our lips were now a few inches away from each other. I licked mines slowly, as I went to meet his eyes. Light pools of blue looked straight at me as I looked up at his face completely. Louis. The face I was looking at, the person that was making me feel so good that I could have died happily was .....Louis. I couldn't even breath as he smirked.

''Surprised?'' he asked and then his lips crashed into mine.

''Ahhh!!'' I woke up with a start. I was sweating from head to toe. I looked around to see myself in my room. My Heart was pounding a million miles away. It was like I had ran a marathon. I stared blankly at nothing. My thoughts seeming to think about nothing, except the dream I just had.

Did I just...... Have a sex dream about my babysitter Louis Tomlinson?

My body felt tingly and I could feel myself clenching tightly. I felt my panties getting soaked by the sheer need of wanting to be touched. I was horny as fuck and all because of a stupid dream. All because of....My babysitter? What noway Audrey your insane. I'm insane. but then again with a babysitter looking like Louis Tomlinson. Who wouldn't dream about having sex with him. My breathing was harsh and panting. My still erect heartbeat showed no signs of showing down. I as I slowly got off my bed to head to the bathroom. I felt my legs wobble and and I had to hold on tightly to the corner pole of the bed. I shivered slightly. Holy shit. I was turned on to the point where I couldn't even stand correctly. I sat on the bed again and look around my room to see if maybe I could calm down just for a minute. My heart was still racing. I looked around the room and couldn't stop myself from admiring it.

Gone were the plush toys and stuff animals. Replaced with magazines and some books that I liked. Gone with the huge castle bed my father bought me was. And now in its place was a four poster bed big enough for three people. With soft black curtains hanging from the sealing. The pink and white walls were now completely red walls with pictured designs of red blossomed flowers. I left my carpet but I had them redo it just alittle by adding stares and replacing it with dark sheer brown wood Gone was the room for a princess. Replaced with a room fit for a queen.

I felt my breathing relax as I slowly took everything in. But I was still turned on as hell. And let me tell you something. I'm not a virgin. I have felt the pleasures of what happens when two bodies become one and it hurt as hell the first time but with time the more sex I had the more I wanted. But for a while now I haven't slept with anyone because even if I do come I never feel...Satisfied. No matter who it is, I never feel satisfied and that's what has me wanting more. Just to feel the pleasure of being satisfied, of being... Whole. I felt a nudge in the small of my back. I turned to see Lena staring at me with her huge chocolate brown eyes. ''Is something wrong A?'' She asked, I sighed and crossed my legs. ''Lee I had a really...REALLY.... Hot ass dream. But I don't think I really wanted to dream about it.''.

''What do you mean Audrey?' She asked. I slowly explained and in detail told Lena my whole dream. A smirk showed on her face as I was done. ''Damn Audrey... Wow... And trust me I get it that is a fine piece of ass downstairs so it's not that big a deal you would dream of him. ''Yea but... I don't.. I can't....UGH.... I don't know''. I exclaimed. Lena looked at me for a minute, and asked ''When was the last time you got laid?''. ''I don't know.. Like a month ago I think?'' I replied, ''well then that's it, your sexually frustrated so your dreaming about you babysitter it happens'' Lena said with a shrug.

I sighed. '' Look Audrey just get some sleep and wait until tomorrow okay? I've got an idea'' Lena said mischievously. I looked at her curiously. ''What is it?'' I asked, ''don't worry about that just get back to bed.... Oh and Audrey?''. ''Yea?'' I said getting up from the bed. ''You might wanna change your panties.'' she said looking down. I followed her gaze and gasped in embarrassment, I could feel my face heating up. My silk panties were slik in the front where a wet spot showed. I quickly ran into the bathroom and shut the door. Hearing Lena's Laugh amusement from the other side.

Well there's your update. I hoped you like it and I will be updating soon and wish me luck on getting my restricted. Hahaha ^,^. Anyway thanks for reading and Leave a comment below. Also you should probably press that button way up there that says Vote ------^^^^^ It might bring you good luck ^.~

Anyway Bye my Fruities xD

L0VE

AsHlEy

P.S If I made any mistakes let me know so I can change them soon Okay.

Thank You ^.^