Chapter 4~ What the...?

Sorry I Haven't wrote in a long time anyway Remember me Louis Tomlinson is NOT on hold anymore. ^.^ Yay!

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Louis POV

After Audrey went upstairs to her room. I admit that I was in a foul mood. How could she not remember me? And then when I ask her if she didn't, her reply was simply 'oh yea you were my babysitter.'

No matter what any of the guys did I was still in a foul mood. After Thar showed the guys around the house we all decided we would watch a movie in the living room. Thar said goodnight an said he was off to bed.

We stayed up watching scary movie 5 and paranormal activity 3. Until we all fell asleep.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Bang.

Thud.

Bang.

Thud.

Dammit all to hell. Who on earth was making all that noise.

Bang.

Thud.

Giggle.

I groaned as I opened my eyes groggily. "Harry stop making so much noise" I said yawning. "Why don't you stop making so much noise" Harry snapped back at me. "Why don't you both shut up and stop making so much noise" Liam said.

Suddenly they was a loud crash followed by a loud 'ow' and laughter.

Instantly I jumped to my feet as did Harry, and Liam. We ran to where the noise was and it seemed to be coming from the kitchen. Liam turned on the light.

We were all shocked for what we found. Audrey was on the floor giggling uncontrollably as she was trying to get up. Glass was all around her but she didn't appear to be hurt.

Two other girls were there laughing like there was no tomorrow. One of them had Dark purple highlighted hair, with chocolate brown eyes and soft brown skin. She was wearing a short cropped top with a pair of skinny jeans and black high heels. The other one had blue hair, with soft green eyes and creamy white skin. She was wearing a high waisted skirt, with a tee that said 'back off bitch' and army boots.

''What the...'' Liam couldn't even form words. ''A, you klutz! Yoouuu are wasted as fuck!'' The girl with dark purple hair said. ''Noo waaayyy!...'' Audrey said, as she wobbled towards us. ''Hey guys!!'' She yelled. She flung her arms around me and pressed her body tightly to mine. I wrinkled my nose slightly. She smelled like a bar. But soon I forgot about that when I felt her body press tighter to mine, if that were possible. Her breast were smashed together with my chest, our legs were semi intertwined. And soon my head was filled with dirty thoughts. I mentally shook my head. 'Get your head straight Louis.'

''You never told us you had company Audrey!'' The girl with the blue hair purred, as she looked at Harry hungrily. Audrey giggled and pointed at my face. ''This was my babysitter, but now his in a band called one-something'' She waved her hand. Her friends looked at each other and laughed. ''You mean One Direction! Hahaha!'' One of her friends said, ''the gay boy band!' the other one said clutching her stomach. Audrey started laughing with them, their laughing ringing threw the room.

''Does anyone else feel insulted'' Harry huffed.

Suddenly we heard a loud booming voice.

''WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON HERE!'' Thar roared, his voice making us all go silent. Helen was right behind him, her face composed and hard. As Thar's gaze sweep around the room, his eyes immediately went to where the glass vase was broken into piece and then he looked straight at Audrey.

''Really Audrey! Isn't this the third vase you have broken this month!'' He yelled at her. Audrey slimply shrugged and stepped away from me. ''Thar!!'' the girl with the pink hair yelled and jumped on him. Wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his neck. ''You missed me baby?'' she purred softly. Thar sight deeply. He unwrapped Audrey's friend legs and then arms, and stepped back away from her. 

''Nice to see you to Lena'' he said, ''Jenna...Lena, I think it's time for you two to go to bed'' He said. The blue haired girl (Jenna) shrugged her shoulders, gave Harry one more Lustful look and swiftly left the room. ''Want me to wait in your room?'' Lena asked Thar. ''No, Lena please sleep in one of the many guest rooms or in Audrey's.'' He said. Lena pouted and stomped her foot. As she left the room she blew Thar a kiss and left the room.

There was a moment of silence when Audrey yawned loudly and stretched her arms. ''Well goodnight'' she said suddenly sobered up. She went to walk past Thar until he suddenly grabbed her hard on the arm. ''We'll talk about this in the morning'' he said threw grit teeth. Audrey nodded, glanced at me and left the room without one word.

''Helen clean this mess up.'' Thar said, Helen bowed and quickly walked down the hall. ''Thar turned to us and smiled sadly. ''Sorry for the disturbance mate'' Thar said to me. I shook my head and he patted me back softly. Then left back down the hall to the stairs and up to his room.

There was silence again, until Liam cleared his throat. ''Well..night mates'' he said and left to the living room again. Harry nodded at me and followed Liam, yawning loudly. I stood alone, my mind wondering on what happened to the Audrey I knew years ago.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Sorry I haven't Updated in almost a year and I hope you can forgive me with this little update.From now on Remember me Louis Tomlinson is back on and I hope you guys keep on reading and voting. Leave a comment or two and ill make sure to update in the next two weeks.

L0V3

Ashley