Chapter 1~This isn't Goodbye It's a See you Soon

Hey what's up. This is my Louis Tomlinson Fanfic and I really hope you guys like it.

*************************************************************************************************

[A/N Audrey's house]---------------------------------------------------------------->

''You can't catch me! You can't catch me'!' 10 year old Audrey screamed. ''Not so fast little one'' Louis yelled as he softly tackled the little girl as they rolled down the hill laughing and yelling at the top of their lungs.

''Got you'' Louis yelled as he put Audrey on his lap. Audrey pouted, ''I let you catch me'' she said stubbornly. Louis laughed and he pulled her closer to him. He pinched her cheeks. ''Aww keep telling yourself that'' he said and laughed as Audrey scowled and stuck her tounge out at him.

It was silent as the wind picked up around them. Louis looked down and saw Audrey with tears running down her face, he lightly wiped them away.

''Why are you crying little one?'' He asked looking at her beautiful dark brown eyes, the wind slightly blowing her long brown hair to the side. ''Because your leaving'' she whispered more tears coming out of her eyes. He stayed silent for a moment wondering what to say. ''Why do you have to leave me Lou bear?'' she whispered again.

Louis hugged her tighter almost squeezing the life out of her. ''I have to love'' he said lamely, ''But why?'' she asked her small fists whiping her tears. '' I'm gonna follow my dream Audrey, don't you want me to follow my dreams?" Louis asked. Aurdrey nodded not saying anything, her small fists still on her eyes.

''But you know what...'' Louis said turning her head so she would look at him, ''what?"' she asked. ''I'll be back, this isnt goodbye Audrey, this is a... See you soon'' he said a smile stretching across his face. Slowly a smiled stretched across and she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged eachother tightly.

''I'm gonna miss you loubear...'' she whispered,''I hope you never forget me,will you always remeber me Louis Tomlinson? '' she asked. Louis smiled and slowly patted her head and kissed her forthead.

''Always Audrey, always'' He said.

*************************************************************************************************************

Sorry if it's short. Plus it's the first chapter so it sucks.

It will be better as the story goes along.

Tell me what you think so far.

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

~Ashley~