Suprise!!

Hey guys it's me and I don't really much to say. Mmm I'll probably say more at the bottom. (Lol)

Louis POV

We were at the recoding studio. Today we were schedule to record some of songs of our next album. We decided to hang for a while after we were done, we weren't very eager to get home. Niall was eating some fry chicken that we had ordered and he practically shove everything down his throat. I was afraid that he was gonna swallow and choke on a bone or something. Zayn strummed the cords of the guitar. He took off his jacket showing off his tattoos. And Liam had a magazine over his head as you could hear the soft snores coming from his sleeping form. I don't know where Harry was, which was odd since I was obviously his other half.

I stood up and decided to go search for him. I skipped down the halls in search for my favorite curly hair, green eyed other half. I reach the end of the hall and turned a right. And I saw a mop of brown curls and practically ran on top of hair. We didn't fall, which was not really surprising and just as I was bout to call out Harry's name loudly the look he gave me was the thing that kept my mouth shut.

His phone was in his ear, his lips in a grim line and his eyes fill with concern. He hung up and turned towards me. "Call Audrey right now!" he said urgently. I quickly got of him and ran back to room where we came from with Harry right on my heels. I found my phone on top of the small coffee table that was filled with good and quickly got my phone and dialed Audrey's number.

It rang and rang. Then Audrey picked it up on the 6th ring.

"Yea...hah!"

I listened closely and heard that Audrey was breathing hard.

"Audrey, What are you doing!?" I asked

"What do you mean what am I doin'? I just got back from a run."

I felt like she was lying to me. Zayn stopped playing and had put the guitar down. Liam had lifted the magazine from his head the minute I opened the door. And Niall, well.... Let's just say he was mid bite when I entered the room and is lips were still on the crunchy fried chicken. The room was silent. And that's when I heard music and laughter in the back round.

"Audrey who's there with you?" I asked.

"Who do you think..." there was a moment of silence and a sigh came from the phone. Audrey spoke after a minute. " I'm here with Lena and Jenna ... we um .... are having a girls night." Audrey barely whispered.

"Audrey, are lying to me ?? " I asked. There was a moment of silence until I heard her speak again. "...No....?" She answered back, but it sounded more like a question to me. "Look Lou..is your ruining out... hah... girls night....so good...-giggle- bye...".

"Hello? Audrey..? Hello? Dammit she hung up." I said angrily throwing my phone at the couch. "Well... What happened mate?" Harry asked. "I don't know, Audrey said she's having a "girls night". I said grabbing my jacket, " why is it that I don't believe that." asked Zayn, putting away his guitar quickly. "Your not the only one mate" Liam said sighing and was right behind me as I grabbed my phone again and left out the door, calling Paul to come and pick us up.
Liam, Harry, and Zayn, followed close behind me we were at the end of the hall when we heard Niall shout out, "Oi mates, wait for me." it sound muffled, and when I turned I realized he still had that stupid piece of fried chicken in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly. Oh Niall. You gotta love him.

We entered our car and drove off to Audrey's house. It was a silent ride and it was short. Finally we had gotten in front of the house and I rushed out of the car with the guys right at my heels. We dropped as we looked at the house. The music was blaring really loud that you could feel the vibrations from outside but other than that there was really nothing suspicious about it.
We walked up to the door and surprisingly as I turned the nob it was open and boy did I feel like I had become deaf once I answered the door and the surprise that awaited me was not something I expected.
It was like in one of those movies where everything looked good on the outside, but on the inside it was chaotic.
The minute the doors closed behind us, a blond girl that wore nothing but a skirt that practically showed her but and a bra ran past us and yelled, " CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" And giggled loudly, as a guy ran past us wearing nothing but boxers chasing the blonde into another room.
"Oh shit!" As we heard a glass break from somewhere in the house, and then all types of laughs and hollers broke out. "Hey Louis..." said Haz, " yes Harry?". "I think we're in trouble." he replied I nodded my head as Liam gave him a look and said "thanks for pointing out the obvious mate."
"First things first we find Audrey" I said, "and then...?" asked Zayn. I shrugged and we all went in different directions to find Audrey. I searched threw the living room where bodies were cramped together as the speakers blared loud music. I saw people grinding and even some starting to take their clothes off. It was hot and it smelled like alcohol and tobacco.
Oh shit Audrey what the hell did you get yourself into I thought. I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned and saw that it was Zayn. He had a frown on his face and I knew I was gonna hear some even worse news. "I found Audrey" was all he said before he turned and walked to the other direction. I followed closely behind him and almost lost him with the crowed of bodies. As we turned we entered what looked like the kitchen. there was plastic cups everywhere and on one of the counters a group of people surrounded two girls to see which one of them could drink the most shots.
I turned my head to the other L shaped island in the middle of the kitchen and I couldn't believe my eyes.
There was Audrey half laying and half sitting on top of the country, her eyes closed and she was making out with a guy. He looked tall.with black hair, and tanned. His hand was in her waist pulling her shirt up, as the other was weaving itself threw her hair. Her legs were tightly wrapped around him as she suddenly pulled away and moaned loudly. He went down to kiss her at the neck and bite softly. "Ahh!" She moaned again and that's when she turned and her half lidded bliss eyes met mine. Her eyes all of a sudden went wide with shock and she pushed the guy off of her. The guy looked lost and confused, but was then pulled by another girl and they both lip locked in no time. I heard Zayn make a disgusted sound as he look at the guy who was just seconds ago on Audrey.
Audrey slowly slid off the counter and made her to us. She wobbled a little but soon found her balance. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked slurring slightly. I shook my head an looked at her disbelieving. "That doesn't matter, You wanna tell me what all this is?" I asked her, waving my hand across the room . She looked around and there was a moment of silence until she said.

"Um.... Surprise!!" And that's when she turned around,grabbed a random cup and chugged down the contents from inside.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated for a while, but I decided to update since it was the New Year! SO HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY AND I HOPE YOU ALL SPENT IT WELL!!