Pov:Avery

I start awake to the sound of Jameson's soft voice waking me. "Heiress," he whispers quietly, "its okay, it was just a nightmare." i turn to see him, sitting up. i can feel the warmth of his hand on my side. i silently remember the nightmare and sit up, slightly shaky. "did i wake you up?" i ask him.
"no," he shakes his head, his now grown out hair moving with him from side to side. "i was already up, you started thrashing and you may or may not have hit me in the face while repeatedly murmuring 'no!' or 'stop!' or many other things i could never dream of understanding." he says, smirking in his little Hawthorne way. "oh God," i say. "im so sorry, i feel horrible. how can i make it up to you?" ugh. i feel like 'absolute ship' in maxs words. probably look like it too. "you could tell me what you saw," he replies, holding back a full blown smile. i find myself smiling too. that damn Hawthorne. "ill tell you, but for now i had something else in mind." i say. he flashes that wonky smile that never fails to melt my heart. as always, he leans in close- waits for my nod of approval, then his lips are on mine. or are mine on his? all i know is that everything is forgotten in these moments. he cups his hands around my neck and i drive mine into his hair. no messy feelings. no pointless problems. no awkwardness. just me and jameson. jameson and me. everything is better in my life with Jameson Winchester Hawthorne.