Maybe seggs in this part belum pasti

It was satuday and I was getting ready for church but then suddenly my phone started ringing oh it's Elle I went ahead and picked up the phone. "Hey Elle what's up?" I greeted. "Heyy I'm just calling you to inform you that you have a date tonight. " She dropped the bombshell on me. "WHAT WITH WHO? "i screamed with uneasiness. "Well you'll have to see for yourself anyways wear something very fancy that's all bye." she hung up. I have no idea who it could be then I thought maybe.. No it can't be him. He would never agree to go on a date with or will he? I mean.. I wouldn't mind if it was him.

Time skip at 8pm
Mafia came with his car to pick me up. "Woo sweet ride you got here. Is it new?" I praised. "Of course! I got it recently." he chuckled. We arrived at a very fancy hotel, I got off. "Yeah all you have to do is go to the top floor." Mafia mentioned before leaving me alone." I went into the elevator and clicked the top floor button which was the 15th floor. The elevator door opened and I saw there was a table with a candle light dinner. I sat down and pulled out my phone to text Elle then suddenly he appeared, Smike, and he looked handsome then ever with his suit. He took off his coat and placed it on his chair while he sat down. "You look stunning Crystal." I blushed at his words. We had a short conversation then our food arrived. We both ate and had a blast talking to eachother suddenly Smike pulled out his phone he excused himself and went ahead to call someone and I wonder who is he talking to.

Smike pov 😩😇

I answered Mafia's call and excused myself. "What's up?" I greeted. "Just so you know if anything spicy happens I booked a room for you two it's on the 5th floor room number 237." He said and hung up leaving me there flustered. Okay I'm being honest I'm a virgin I never done it and I never planned to. I mean it won't hurt if you try right? I went back and sat down in front of her. She was looking at the stars. "The stars are beautiful aren't they." She said. I held her hand and pulled her to stand.

Crystal pov😰

He pulled me up my height being 1 or 2 cm shorter than him. But his hands were so muscular and strong. As he pulled me close I could feel his hot breath hitting against my skin. He kissed me. It was very slow and passionate. As he pulled his lips apart from mine I could feel my face blush. "I'm sorry was it bad?  It's my first time.. " he babbled. "it was.. perfect. " I stuttered trying to get the words out. I grabbed my bag and his coat. He carried me into the elevator. We arrived on the fifth floor. He carried me across the hallways. It was almost midnight and there were no one in the hallways. He looked at the room number and put me down infront. "I'll ne right back." He raced towards the elevator.

Smiek pov🍗🐓
I met up with Mafia at the lobby and he handed me the key card to the hotel room. "Listen. If i found out she gets pregnant i will find you." he grabbed my collar and whispered into my ear. He sent shivers down my spine. "But anyways here is a box of condoms. Bye bye." and he left. Mafia is so over protective sometimes. But i went ahead and put both of the items in my pocket and raced towards the elevator.

Crystal pov👨‍👩‍👧

I saw smike running towards me. He unlocked the door and he gestured me inside. "Shall we?" he said and gosh he is so damn attractive. Both of us went inside and he went ahead infront of the mirror. He took of his watch and his shirt. and boy THOESE ABS. I was practically drooling to be honest. He then went ahead sat down next to me. "Do you want to do this, Crystal?" he said flustered. "I-I well I'm not sure but if you want to.." I stuttered. Before I could finish my words he pulled me into a kiss. His kiss grew passionate and hard. I could feel his hands slowly unzipping my dress. He pushed my dress off and he broke the kiss to take a look at me. "Wow you're beautiful." He blushed. I was flustered he then got up and took a box out of his pocket. It was condoms. Wait was I really going to do this? I thought to myself. He unzipped his pants and I was blushing the whole time I tried not to look. He took of his boxers and I immediately looked away.

a/n: Heyy guys so I do realize some people other than my friend who I wrote this for are reading. This story is special for mickeymouse877 but it's okay they're adults in this I'm going to separate this part with the smut part.