I don knwo when i do seggs but ye🍗

It has been weeks since me and Smike started dating. Smike is now working at kk and I'm here trying to get a job there so me and him could work there. Elle in the other hand got offered a job as a novel writer. I was staying at her apartment for a while so it's easier for me to go to the interviews. Then I got a job as a Batista at Starbucks (not sponsored) I forgot to tell my boyfriend about it. As I was making the drinks I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. "Oh Crystal darling~" I turned around and it was my boyfriend. "Oh! Love what are you doing here don't you have work?" I said worried. "Oh we're on our lunch break and why didn't you tell me you work here? Where are you staying?" He questioned. "Oh I'm staying at Elle's-" I was cut off by my annoying coworker, Felicia. "Crystal the customer is not going to serve himself go back to work. " She rolled her eyes. Then she looked at my boyfriend. "On second thought you can go serve the other customers let me serve this one." She smirked. She made my blood boil I wanted to slap her yet I don't want to get fired. "Hey uh what do you want hm? Maybe my number haha." She was flirting with Smike, My Smike. "I'm sorry I was just here to ask if Crystal's shift is over yet." He took his hand of the counter. Felicia rolled her eyes. "Well her shifts ends at 7 now shoo." she said annoyed. I immediately went ahead towards Smike. "Anyways what would you like love?" I asked him. "Hm I'll have one Crystal and one Latte." he smiled and winked. "I'm sorry darling but we don't serve crystals. " I chuckled. "Hm so the Crystal in front of me is not for sale?" he smirked. Gosh I love him so much. "Yeah not for sale cause I belong to Smike." I said playfully. "Yes. You belong to me only remember." He then went to sit down. Gosh I love when he calls me his.

time skip after her shift

It was 9pm my boyfriend was waiting for me while I was cleaning the floors.  I went to the back then I heard a scream from my boyfriend. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WHORE. " I recognize the voice, it was Smike's, I ran out the kitchen and saw my Co worker Felicia on the floor crying. I went towards them. "What the fuck happened here?!" I scolded. "Gosh Crystal luckily you're here, this bitch started touching me weirdly." He looked tense as if he was holding his anger. "What the hell! Felecia what is wrong with you?!" I scolded her. Soon she ran towards the kitchen and I took off my apron and pulled my boyfriend's hand. We then drove to Elle's apartment to grab my stuff. "Love it's getting late, just grab a few clothes and let's go ahead to my apartment." He suggested. I nodded and went into the apartment. Elle was asleep but luckily I had spare keys. I went and grab my clothes just as much as i could grab of course, I walked out the apartment and locked behind me. I then ran to my boyfriend's car, I opened the trunk and threw my bag inside. I walked towards the passenger seat. "Alright I'm done." I looked at my boyfriend who was texting someone. "Love who are you texting?" I spoke anxiously. "Oh, you're back,  it's no one darling it's just my boss he asked me to work an extra shift tomorrow." He snapped back to reality. "Oh alright." He then drove back to his apartment, it was definitely big, bigger than Elle's. We both went in and I placed my bag onto the sofa. "You never told me you lived in a luxury apartment?" I looked in awe how beautiful the placed was. "You never asked, Go ahead and put your bag into that room over there." he pointed to a room down the hallway. The hallway wasn't long, it was a short walk. I opened the doors and was shocked on how big the room was, it looked like the master bedroom,  Woah is he giving me the master bedroom or something? I thought to myself. I placed my bag onto the floor nearby the wardrobe. I undress myself to shower. Then my boyfriend suddenly walked in. "Gosh I'm sorry-" He immediately turned around embarrassed. I let out a little giggle on how adorable he is when he is embarrassed. "No it's alright you can look." I reassured him. "Oh I'm sorry it's just I didn't knock first." He spoke softly. I entered the bathroom and started showering.

After finish showering I opened the door and saw my boyfriend there at the study table in the corner.. shirtless.. I blushed cause damn this man looks so damn hot. I slowly walked towards my bag to grab my clothes then he turned around. "Oh your done showering." His eyebrows raised. "mhm." I hummed. I grabbed my shirt and put it on. "Hey uh where will you be sleeping?" I asked. "here of course this is my room.. oh no correction.. OUR room. " He grinned playfully. I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks. Even though we slept together before it still made me so.. nervous.. I hopped onto the bed and grabbed my phone, Smike went to take a shower and realized he left his laptop open. I mean a little peek wouldn't hurt right? I went towards the study table and saw he was reading some type of article. Gosh what was I thinking it's not like I'm going to find him cheating on me. Maybe it was trauma from the past.. I hopped back to the bed and continued to scroll on instagram (not sponsored)

a/n:-Gosh I'm running out of ideas (JK)
Number of words (not including a/n)
988