Guess what they're dating irl now LOLL

short a/n:- ANYWAYS SORRY FOR NOT WRITING FOR SOOO LONG... well im back at writing again babes😝. also as i said before smike and crystal are real ppl and crystal is my bestfriend and smike was her crush. I put was cause they are DATING NOW WOWOWOWOW. Anywayss it was all because of me. YAY QIQI. Soo many drama also happened and yeah that's a story for another day now enjoy chap 8 pookss<3

Crystal pov🐓
It was a normal Wednesday and suddenly well haha here I am in a pitch black room with shady looking men. Oh wait i skipped a few chapters didn't I well lemme just start from the beginning on what actually happened. Me and Elle was out shopping then I ask her to drop me off in front of the apartment building because I needed to grab the mail then she drove off and I got kidnapped. End of flashback. Now here we are at the present time.

"Now you have to tell us where the fuck is agent S!" one of the shady looking guy demanded. "You see I have no idea. He went to work and left me to go spend his money cause he is my sugar daddy. Well I'm not after his money of course. I mean we dated before he became rich and-" "STOP YOUR YAPPING WOMAN. Now tell me where the FUCK IS AGENT S." He cut me off. Bruh let me tell you my love story first so unprofessional. "And I said I have no idea." I rolled my eyes and felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. The man grabbed my phone. "Hey give that back!" I screamed. "How convenient someone's calling." he looked at my phone. "My sugar booger cookie bear? Who the fuck.. Is this agent S?" he looked at my phone weirded out. Oh shit that must be Elle! I thought to myself. The man answered the phone. "hey girl just wanted to let you know-" She stopped. "Wait a minute your not Crystal.. WAIT IS SHE CHEATING? But damn you're hella ugly." Gosh how typical for her to say that. "Who are you? Now tell me who is Crystal dating?!" he screamed towards the phone. "Ugh me of course who else?" I'm not sure if she has a plan or just being goofy. "So you're agent S?" He stared at the phone. "Oh yeah I am now come meet me at this location." she sent a location. The men then lift me and threw me in their van. Gosh how rude.

We arrived at the location which was an abandoned warehouse and there i saw Elle just normally playing her phone. The men got out and I watched them from the van's window. And luckily I could here then since they the front door open. "Now agent S give us the drive or the girl gets it." They were like over a foot taller than Elle. "Not so fast." It was.. Smike! He was there with his uniform yet wasn't armed with anything. "Yo someone's late. I said be here by 9pm it's already 9:02pm!" she turned towards Smike. "Whatever. Wanna get this done with?" he smirked. "bet." Elle chuckled. 5 years I have known my best friend and I HAD NO IDEA SHE COULD FIGHT. Both of them lunged towards the two men. It's my first time seeing my boyfriend sprang into action and gosh he is good. And in bed too tee hee. Both of the men were tied up and Smike ran towards the van and opened the door. "Gosh I'm so glad you're okay. Are you hurt anywhere?!" He held my face, my hand my waist as if he is going to find a bruise. "I'm fine. BUT DAMN ELLE? What how when who?!" I was shocked. "Well do you really think I will pick up a boring job being a writer? nuh uh. So I got into the same agency as Smike's." She grinned. "And you never told me? How dare you." she chuckled. "Well you never ask."

Then the cops arrived and sent the bad guys to jail. Me and Smike both went home. As he was driving I looked at him. "By the way. What drive did they wanted actually?" I asked curious. "That's.. something you can't know since it's the agency's top secret. " he sighed.

We arrived back home and I went and took a shower. As is was taking a shower I felt his soft hand holding my waist. "You know you could've just told me you wanted to shower together." I smirked. "Hm that's too much work. This is way better." He kissed my neck. We continued showering and he help me wash my back and I helped him washing his back too. After showering I went to the kitchen to get a snack while Smike was laying down on the bed playing his phone. I got the snack and not long after we both went to sleep.

I woke up the next day feeling sick. I ran towards the bathroom and started vomiting. "Gosh Crystal are you alright?" I felt his soft hand holding my waist as I sat there in front of the toilet bowl puking. "I don't feel so well." "wait here." Smike left. I just sat there and puking. Not long after he got back and gave me a pregnancy test. "Wait you don't think.." I looked at him. "Well it's worth a try.." He left the bathroom and shut the door. I used the pregnancy and was waiting for the result while sitting on my bed with Smike by my side. I held it tightly and my hands were shaking. Smike wrapped his hand around my shoulder. "There's one red line.." I muttered but loud enough for him to hear. "wait there's.. two.. " He sounded worried. "Fuck what am I going to do." I said while walking all around the room. "Crystal you're stressing yourself out calm down." "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM WHEN I'M PREGNANT OUT OF MARRIAGE? My parent are going to kill me Smike.. " I started to cry and Smike wrapped his hand around me and hold me tightly. "It's alright Crystal we just have to keep this as a secret for now.."

a/n:-ANYWAYSS THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAS BEEN READING THIS AND I SWEAR I WILL CONTINUE WRITING WHEN I GOT THE TIME. Butt I may be busy since Christmas is just around the corner! Anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! And I will make chapter 9 before 2024! I swear!

Number of words (Not including a/n)
1055