Wholesome no seggs🐓

As I watch Smike drive and he looked very breathtaking gosh. Knowing this man grabbed my virginity makes me blush like he is so damn hot. We arrived at my house and as he was dropping me off my mother ran towards me. "Crystal? Where have you been!" she scolded while grabbing my shoulders. She turned her head and saw Smike waving at her. "Wa who is this handsome young man? Is he your boyfriend? You went to your boyfriend's house?" She questioned looking at me. "Mum he is not my boyfriend well not yet and I didn't go to his house he is just dropping me off." I created the most lamest excuse. "Oh I see. Why don't we invite him in I made chicken curry. " My mom went ahead to Smike and I saw both of them talking. Smike went ahead park his car and went inside with me and my mom, well my mom was between us. He sat down at the living room right in front of me. My mom went to grab the food and drinks. "Sorry about my mum you didn't have to-" I was interrupted. "No it's alright plus I would like to meet my future mother in law." He smirked in a playful way. I blushed, gosh this man is everything I ever wanted and he is considering in marrying me? SIGN ME UP.

"Alright food's here! Here you go uh. " My mom was questioning him. "Oh it's Smike auntie." He smiled. "Oh Smike! Such a mannered man Crystal how did you meet this mannered man?" my mom teased. Gosh it was embarrassing to be honest. "Oh she used to be my junior in Sass. " Smike added. "Oh so you're SDA?" my mom asked. "Yes auntie." Smike answered. Right then my sister came out. She was visiting us for a moment then my mom saw her. "You look Crystal can find a well mannered, SDA and maybe a bit wealthy man and you can't even get someone who is SDA. " my mom looked at my sister. My sister rolled her eyes off and went into the kitchen. I looked at Smike and said sorry without voice. He immediately understood and said it's okay.
After eating and chatting Smike went home. I went to my room to change then I got a notification, it was Smike, I opened the text."Hey sweetheart just texting you to inform you I arrived home. I love you<3" Gosh he makes my heart flutter even by text. I went and grab my towel to go and take a shower.

Time skip it's uhh 7pm

I was eating dinner. After finishing I sat down in the living room and checked my phone he texted me again. "Hey sweetheart have you eaten dinner yet?" he was so caring of me.. "Yes I have thanks for the concern now have you eaten?" I texted him back. "Yeah I have now when are you going to visit sass my love?" gosh he was so sweet which make me want to burst. After a few hours of chatting I glanced at my notification bar and saw it was already 12am. "Sorry love but I gotta go to sleep goodnight<3" and sent. I thought to myself. I then lay flat on my back and looked at my ceiling. Gosh this man is everything. I love this man so much. I soon shut my eyes and fell asleep.

(idk it's like 8am?)
I woke up and went ahead get ready. (like eat breakfast and shower etc) "Bye mum!" I went ahead to my grab driver. I arrived at sass and I'm attempting to get a part time job here. "Hi Crystal! How have you been. " It was Ms Lorena or as I address her Teacher Lorena. "Hi teacher! long time no see! I'm feeling great by the way you're getting prettier!" I hugged her. "Aw shucks you're complimenting me too much! I have aged you know. " She said denying it. "No I'm being serious! you do look pretty!" I smiled. "By the way Elle is at the bakery." she mentioned. "Oh alright!" ever since Mafia continued his studies in Thailand Elle now works for Angel. I walked across the smat hall building and head towards the bakery. "Oh hey Crystal!" Elle greeted me. "Hey! Anyways is Angel here?" I asked. "Yeah just give me a second." she went inside the bakery to call angel. "Hi Crystal! You're here for the job right?" She questioned. "Yes correct, now what do you want me to do?" I asked. "Well since Elle is already my assistant at the back you can serve the customers!" She replied. "Oh alright. " I then went ahead and stand in front of the pastries. Gosh this brings me Deja Vu back when we were teenagers.

time skip it was 12pm
Almost all of the pastries were sold and I got to see my old juniors. then I saw someone in the distance I couldn't make out who it was but then I realized. It was him, Smike, I don't know if I could address him as my boyfriend but we did um you know haha. "Oh hey darling." he greeted as if it's normal. I got flustered. "Oh ur hey uhm-" I stuttered my words. "Oh you aren't use to that.. yeah it's okay I can stop calling you that." He said dissapointed. "n-no you can call me darling. I just don't know what are we you know." I mumbled. "Oh we're lovers aren't we darling?" he teased. "Oh! Well alright we are lovers." I blushed he thought of me as his girlfriend.. GIRLFRIEND? I swear I love this man so much.

a/n:-Hope y'all other than crystal herself enjoy reading this go ahead and read the future version at mickeymouse877 where I'm the main 😝.
Number of words (not including a/n)
954