The Little Girl

Taylor's POV ~1 week later~

I finally got my foster placement! Now that I've been single I've considered taking up fostering again, so I did.

"Mom im nervous." I said to my mom who was sitting on the kitchen island.

"Honey, you have every right to be, you haven't done this in a while, and plus it's only during the week," My mom said.

"All I know is her name is Hadley James Hartmann, she's 10, and that's all, it's a confidential placement, I'm never going to see her biological parents until court if I get guardianship, I just hope she can trust me," I said.

"Tay, I know you're great with kids, and you're going to be just fine, I'll be here to help you along the way," my mom said and I hugged her.

"Respectfully mom, I think I just want it to be me when she comes over, just so we can bond," I said.

"Respect granted, what time is she coming?" My mom asked.

"In an hour, I gotta finish cleaning," I said.

"I'll help you then I will head out," my mom said.

•••

Hadleys POV

I cooled down and I heard a knock at the door, I grabbed my bags, this is was my time to go. I walked downstairs to see my step dad, I was still mad at him, I couldn't even look him in the eye. Uncle Patrick was over, he was hanging with Travis because I know Travis was going to be a big baby about this. I just wanted to be out of his sight. I look at the door, 2 men in black suits stood there. I hugged my uncle Patrick and I went with the two men not saying by to Travis. We walked down the stairs of my step dads mansions and got into a black van. The windows were tinted and it was moving at a fast pace. I buckled my seat belt and put in my headphones and played songs off my iPod, while we drove.

•••

It was a decently long drive, I think maybe and hour or so, we pulled up to a GIANT mansion, like... genuinely bigger then mine. We pulled up to the driveway way and there was a blonde lady standing in sweatsuit with sunglasses and a hat on.

"We're here miss Hartmann," the guy said, the other guy handed me my suitcase and we walked up to the blonde lady. She didn't say anything.

"This is Hadley," The guy said and she nodded slightly as we walked into her house.

"Hadley please take a seat on the couch." The other guy said and I did.

"I can take it from here thanks," the blonde lady spoke. The two guys nodded and left.

As the door shut, the blonde takes off her sweatsuit into normal clothes and she takes off her glasses and hat.

I was stunned. Was this real. I was in Taylor Swifts living room. I sat there shaking gently as my nerves wracked up.

"Hi hon, im Taylor," she said and I nodded. No words came out.

"Do you talk?" Taylor questioned, I tried to speak but it wasn't working. I was in immense shock.

"It's alright, take as much time as you need," she smiles as she goes to finish cleaning the table and around her kitchen.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and looked down in my knees. My breath was rapid. My visions went blurry from my tears.

"No no no no, none of this is real, no, I want to go home," I cried. I see Taylor come around the corner.

"Hey hey hey shh it's alright," Taylor said giving me my space.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Vote, Vote, Vote if you like it! ~ Maesie